Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 8:20 pm

Josh68 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Josh68 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Josh68 wrote:
No doubt the Ukrainian government is pretty corrupt. It's been whitewashed by the Western media for obvious reasons.

Compared to what other government?

I don't understand your question. All governments are corrupt at some level.

So then changing the topic by redirecting attention to corruption in the Ukrainian government and possible involvement of members of the Biden family, and away from the horror of Putin's war, is a typical tactic for one of Putin's apologists, of whom Joe Rogan must be one. Why do people (in particular Australians) seem determined to keep bringing up that guy's nonsense in these forums?

I didn't bring any of that up, I just stated a fact. You can make up your own mind about Rogan and other members of this forum. Please leave me out of that conversation.

And me also. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 8:21 pm

cyberdad wrote:
MaxE wrote:
So then changing the topic by redirecting attention to corruption in the Ukrainian government and possible involvement of members of the Biden family, and away from the horror of Putin's war, is a typical tactic for one of Putin's apologists, of whom Joe Rogan must be one. Why do people (in particular Australians) seem determined to keep bringing up that guy's nonsense in these forums?

Are you suggesting Zelensky didn't sack 9 ministers? That's actual news, not propaganda

MaxE needs to do more research, imo.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 8:24 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Even good people sometimes have to fire someone.

OK...Bad example. :mrgreen: