Page 2 of 14 [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
some people are spiritual and want to give other spirits a crack at this life thing.

Why? :scratch:

love. a diluted form of agape.

You have had a very difficult life.
Many on the spectrum have.
With this in mind, if you had the chance of living your life again after this one, would you?

BTW, My grandpappy skunk used to say: "Where there is life, there is suffering..." 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:29 am

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
some people are spiritual and want to give other spirits a crack at this life thing.

You have had a very difficult life. Many on the spectrum have. With this in mind, if you had the chance of living your life again after this one, would you? BTW, My grandpappy skunk used to say: "Where there is life, there is suffering..." 8)

if i wanted to spiritually evolve, then yes. otherwise what is this life thing for if not to learn how to do better next time? and part of learning is suffering. this is earth school and what the hindus call a "hellworld" for that reason. we suffer to learn through challenging experience. i mean, who learns anything when they're having a good time? :idea:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:31 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
No, seriously. Ignoring the whole sex aspect for a moment here. I know people who are only a bit older than me having kids and I have to wonder, why? No judgement, just confusion. What drives it? I'm already bored of life, wondering what I even do with myself at this point to keep things interesting, what's motivating people to start families? Boredom? Love? Obligation? :scratch:

Some of the reasons why I want to have kids is because I am Quiverfull and I want kids to leave my money to.I also want kids because I want to be a elder in the church and you have to have two kids to do that in the church of Christ.I have other reasons to like wanting someone to hunt,fish,camp, and shoot with.

You don't need kids to leave money to.
Others can gain the benefit.

Keep in mind, not having khildren is a "virtuous" thing.
A believe St Paul spoke of this.

And, IIRC, the Buddhists believe that ppl who have achieved the highest form of enlightenment transcend the need to have khildren, which brings the benefit of circumnavigating the burden of reincarnation.

Om Mani Padme Hum... 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

You have had a very difficult life. Many on the spectrum have. With this in mind, if you had the chance of living your life again after this one, would you? BTW, My grandpappy skunk used to say: "Where there is life, there is suffering..." 8)

if i wanted to spiritually evolve, then yes. otherwise what is this life thing for if not to learn how to do better next time? and part of learning is suffering. this is earth school and what the hindus call a "hellworld" for that reason. we suffer to learn through challenging experience. i mean, who learns anything when they're having a good time? :idea:

A wise old skunk once said:
Quote:
And, IIRC, the Buddhists believe that ppl who have achieved the highest form of enlightenment transcend the need to have khildren, which brings the benefit of circumnavigating the burden of reincarnation.
8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:34 am

'tis devoutly to be wished. but i have at least one more lifetime ahead of me. at least in that lifetime i'll be married to an appropriate mate with 2 nice children and it will be an effective lifetime in a worldly sense.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:44 am

auntblabby wrote:
'tis devoutly to be wished. but i have at least one more lifetime ahead of me. at least in that lifetime i'll be married to an appropriate mate with 2 nice children and it will be an effective lifetime in a worldly sense.

But you are gay.
Are you talking about a surrogate "Birthing Person"? :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:49 am

Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

But you are gay. Are you talking about a surrogate "Birthing Person"? :scratch:

"half-gay," and in THIS lifetime, not the next lifetime. "i'm versatile." i will have a fecund WIFE in the next lifetime.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:56 am

In my case stupidity

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 1:59 am

Pepe wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
No, seriously. Ignoring the whole sex aspect for a moment here. I know people who are only a bit older than me having kids and I have to wonder, why? No judgement, just confusion. What drives it? I'm already bored of life, wondering what I even do with myself at this point to keep things interesting, what's motivating people to start families? Boredom? Love? Obligation? :scratch:

Some of the reasons why I want to have kids is because I am Quiverfull and I want kids to leave my money to.I also want kids because I want to be a elder in the church and you have to have two kids to do that in the church of Christ.I have other reasons to like wanting someone to hunt,fish,camp, and shoot with.

Om Mani Padme Hum... 8)

Well I dont want to leave my future multi-millions to anybody but my kids and grandkids if I have them.If I dont have kids I will just leave my millions to my church plant.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 2:19 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Om Mani Padme Hum... 8)

Well I dont want to leave my future multi-millions to anybody but my kids and grandkids if I have them.If I dont have kids I will just leave my millions to my church plant.

Yes, you should compensate them for bringing them into this toxic existence. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 2:32 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

But you are gay. Are you talking about a surrogate "Birthing Person"? :scratch:

"half-gay," and in THIS lifetime, not the next lifetime. "i'm versatile." i will have a fecund WIFE in the next lifetime.

Sorry, so you are bi, ok.

It fascinates me how most ppl would be reborn in this toxic life system, given the choice.
Over my lifetime, I have only found a handful of ppl replying "Pass". :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 2:38 am

Pepe wrote:

until i found out why i'm here, i would have been first in line to ditch this hellworld. sure, i am afraid of what the future on earth holds [war and pestilence] but i have to be here just the same. once i complete this particular set of life lessons, i'm done with it, i will have more advanced and better life lessons next time 'round. like graduating from army basic training and moving on to AIT.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 2:43 am

Pepe wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Om Mani Padme Hum... 8)

Yes, you should compensate them for bringing them into this toxic existence. 8)

lol....they will have plenty of money to "compensate them" most likely.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 2:45 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

lol....they will have plenty of money to "compensate them" most likely.

My grandpappy skunk used to say:
"Money doesn't bring "meaning"...
Meaning brings meaning..." 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 2:50 am

some folks find meaning in money, and for them that is sufficient. to each his own. i myself would like to find more meaning in money.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2023, 2:58 am

auntblabby wrote:
Pepe wrote:

until i found out why i'm here, i would have been first in line to ditch this hellworld. sure, i am afraid of what the future on earth holds [war and pestilence] but i have to be here just the same. once i complete this particular set of life lessons, i'm done with it, i will have more advanced and better life lessons next time 'round. like graduating from army basic training and moving on to AIT.

Interesting.
"One man's meat is another man's poison."
Having a khild is one of my worst nightmares.
Being reincarnated is even worse. 8O

I have said in the past, if I had to relive my life, I'd strangle myself with my own umbilical cord. :skull: :mrgreen: