I'm male but I always feel different/weaker.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Feb 2023, 2:00 pm

I'm male and pansexual.
However I'm physically weak(weaker than most other guys) and emotionally weak.
Mentally I'm strong I guess as I been through alot including past multiple trauma.

I'm also over sensitive,over emotional and can get upset,frustrated or angered quite easily.
However I never been into feeling macho. Nor do I like facial stubble on myself,past a few days. Mostly not at all.

I've shaved off all my body hair in the past and done femboy stuff.

I'm fairly skinny too except for my belly.
11.5 stone weight,32 inch waist,6ft 3 tall. And no obvious muscles.

I don't feel like a typical man.
However I don't want to be a girl either.

However I don't feel comfortable yet to be non binary or similar. Especially as my mum is quite anti everything.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2023, 4:02 pm

How about just being YOU and not worrying about the label so much? Physical strength or the lack of it doesn't have anything to do with gender anyway.

Personally, I've known women who are twice the man I will ever be, and men who are far more womanly. It doesn't help me to compare myself to them either way.

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Feb 2023, 10:04 am

Maybe because I'm alternative/emo,autistic,past traumas and severe anxiety. All of those makes me weaker emotionally?

However I've done femboy stuff before and loved it.

Confused....

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 11:10 am

There's still nothing wrong with being you. The YOU you are right now. Its ok to be confused. Lots of us (myself included) don't neatly fit the labels out there. That's OK too. It's ok to like femboy stuff, its OK. You'll probably have days where you lean in one direction and other days you might not. Its OK to be fluid, like water...flow where you want to, as long as you aren't hurting anyone, its all good.