Covid Likely Originated From Lab Leak

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 8:22 pm

One of the most persuasive parts of this for me was that Yuri Degan set out to debunk the lab leak hypothesis and in his research came to agree with it. He also chased after Bret Weinstein on the Ivermectin thing later (co-authored a critical article of Ivermectin as an alternative to the MRNA vaccine in Quillette). He openly displayed zero allegiance to conspiracy theory, knee-jerk heterodoxy, or anything of the like. It's always helpful to have relatively neutral actors or even status-quo-leaning actors give confirmation.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 8:43 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
One of the most persuasive parts of this for me was that Yuri Degan set out to debunk the lab leak hypothesis and in his research came to agree with it. He also chased after Bret Weinstein on the Ivermectin thing later (co-authored a critical article of Ivermectin as an alternative to the MRNA vaccine in Quillette). He openly displayed zero allegiance to conspiracy theory, knee-jerk heterodoxy, or anything of the like. It's always helpful to have relatively neutral actors or even status-quo-leaning actors give confirmation.

Interesting.