DeSantis Gives Disney World's Self-Governing Another Punch

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 6:25 pm

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/1160018771/disney-world-desantis-special-district

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 6:44 pm

To me this whole Disney vs DeSantis thing is all just another matter of evil vs evil.

Like that quote from The Exorcist in regards to the demons Pazuzu vs Lamashtu. They're both still demons.

If you don't believe me about Disney try researching what kind of bastard Walt Disney was with his antisemitic views or the way he tried to take out competition in Hollywood by accusing his rivals of being communists in the dark days of McCarthyism or how the corporation today serves as an apologist for the human rights abuses of the CCP while making movies in China, all while lecturing the rest of us about being more "tolerant and accepting."

Disney is just another hypocritical "woke" corporation that doesnt actually practice what they preach just like Amazon, and DeSatan is another megalomaniac Trump wannabe who for some reason is given more power over Florida than he should be allowed.

All and all it's a screwed up situation that's going to hurt Florida's citizens more than anything. And nobody is going to give a damn. :|

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 7:03 pm

Disney can outlast Desantis.

Lots of people in Florida care. Like me, for instance. It’s somewhat scary now living in this state.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2023, 7:08 pm

blazingstar wrote:
Disney can outlast Desantis.

Lots of people in Florida care. Like me, for instance. It’s somewhat scary now living in this state.

I feel that... I live close to Florida and my mom still owns property down there. She's even talked about us moving back someday but that kinda worries me. I used to love our old house in Florida but the craziness down there is getting worst.

And the rest of the country clearly doesnt give a damn all they do is mock us with those "Florida Man" jokes. :|