Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

darkfire627
Raven
Raven

14 Aug 2007, 6:29 am

Did anyone else watch this show on Nickelodeon. I've started watching it again recently and I really like it. I can't honestly say I think it's scary(not being 7 years old helps with that) but I think a lot of the stories are actually pretty sweet, Like the Tale of the Jagged Sign or The Tale of C7. What did you think of the show and do you remember a favorite episode?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 7:05 am

I never really got into that show.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 9:01 am

That used to be one of my favorite shows. I never see it come on anymore, or I would still watch it.

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 10:30 am

I used to really like that show but found it scary (I watched with my teenage kids btw!)
I have several sayings from it such as 'I'm cold where's my coat?' which my kids say they will put on my gravestone :lol:

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

DaQwerk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Aug 2007, 11:47 am

Only because I am such a klutz I am afraid I will trip and
fall over what I can't see and hurt myself. I have night
lights in every room for that reason. If I don't have to get
up and move around then I don't care if its dark as a doornail.

Kahil Gibran

willisgirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Aug 2007, 10:25 pm

Wow! I used to watch that show ages ago in the 90's. I had no idea it was still air.

Trekkie91405
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Location: Inside a room in which only myself and Michael Crawford are allowed... *wink wink*

27 Aug 2007, 1:31 pm

I used to love this show. My only regret about it is that I never saw every episode before it went off the air. :( I think my favorite episodes were The Tale of the Dollmaker from season 3 and The Tale of Many Faces from season 7.

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2007, 9:30 am

Never watched it

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2007, 2:27 pm

OMG, there were a bunch of great Nickelodeon shows back from the 90s beside Are You Afraid of the Dark? (e.g. Double Dare, Doug, All That, Roundhouse, Clarissa) and stuff from Nick Jr. (Eureeka's Castle, David the Gnome, Gullah Gullah Island). It would be cool if they could bring all those old shows back on TV by airing them on a special channel for Old Nick shows.