DeSantis Disney Appointee - Tap water may turn people gay

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 4:23 pm

DeSantis Disney Appointee Said Tap Water Might Be Turning People Gay

Quote:
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis appointed a guy who thinks tap water will turn you gay to Disney’s new governance board — and no, it’s not Alex Jones. According to CNN’s KFile, Ron Peri, a former pastor from Orlando, once said that the number of LGBTQ individuals was increasing because of high estrogen levels in tap water

“Why are there homosexuals today?” Peri speculated in a 2022 Zoom call with members of his ministry group The Gathering. “Some would say the increase in estrogen in our societies. You know, there’s estrogen in the water from birth control pills. They can’t get it out.” Peri suggested that estrogen consumed via drinking water was contributing to a decline in testosterone levels among men.

While low levels of estrogen and estrogen-related compounds have been identified in some tap water, there’s no scientific research linking the hormone’s presence to adverse health effects or changes in a person’s sexual preferences. Birth control pills were also found to account for less than one percent of the estrogen found in drinking water. The theory was partially popularized by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, whose rant about the government “putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs [and people] gay” went viral online.

But baseless conspiracies about gay-inducing tap water are just the beginning of Peri’s anti-LGBTQ rhetoric. The former pastor called LGBTQ people “deviant” and accused them of not having a “stake in the future.” Peri also accused LGBTQ people of being an “evil” that had been allowed to flourish because society had removed constraints against them.

According to CNN, other members appointed to the board by DeSantis include Martin Garcia, a lawyer who contributed $50,000 to his re-election campaign, as well as the wife of the chairman of the Republican Party of Florida.

Testosterone levels have bern dropping in men but that is due to unhealthy lifestyles.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 6:29 pm

What do you think tap water is? It's a gay bomb, baby.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2023, 11:56 pm

Kakistocracy kakistocracy bo-bakistocracy bonana fana fokistocracy fee fi mo-mistocracy...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 7:50 pm

The former pastor called LGBTQ people “deviant” and accused them of not having a “stake in the future.” Peri also accused LGBTQ people of being an “evil” that had been allowed to flourish because society had removed constraints against them.

Doesn't this joker's comments constitute a hate crime? therefore by proxy shouldn't DeSantis be charged with aiding and abetting a hate crime?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 7:58 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The former pastor called LGBTQ people “deviant” and accused them of not having a “stake in the future.” Peri also accused LGBTQ people of being an “evil” that had been allowed to flourish because society had removed constraints against them.

Doesn't this joker's comments constitute a hate crime? therefore by proxy shouldn't DeSantis be charged with aiding and abetting a hate crime?

Did I mention we're also an oligarchy where a select few hold all the real power and can get away with pretty much anything? I think Trump should have proven that beyond a doubt by now. :nerdy:

Sonic200
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2023, 10:55 am

Does tap water cause autism too?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 11:00 am

Sonic200 wrote:

Some crazy people claim vaccines and milk does. So why not tap water too? :P

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 11:07 am

Sonic200 wrote:

And I'm not saying that people didn't naturally have autistic feelings. I'm not even getting into it, quite frankly. I mean, give me a break. Do you think I'm like, oh, shocked by it, so I'm up here bashing it because I don't like autistic people? I don't like 'em putting autism in the water that TURNS THE FREAKIN' FROGS WEIRD! Do you understand that? I'm sick of being social engineered *grunt* IT ISN'T FUNNY!

<snickering intensifies>

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 1:41 pm

cyberdad wrote:

In most of the Western World yes but in America no because they were not actions or words that presented an imminent or immediate danger to people.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 11:17 pm

Estrogen can alter a person's body, but can it change sexual preference?
I might have to ask Dr Google about that one. 8)

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2023, 1:45 am

By time you are my age you have drank a lot of tap water and lost a lot of testosterone so according to this guys logic me and my peers should all be flaming fairies by now.

These fundamentalists are all preaching about marriage, marriage, marriage. Well
Marriage lowers testosterone

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2023, 4:25 am

I drink tap water....not gay yet...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2023, 4:28 am

cyberdad wrote:

I drink tap water.
I'm not sure where I stand. :scratch:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2023, 9:46 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I drink tap water.

I also drink tap water.

I'm straight, but have been accused of being gay.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2023, 10:36 pm

Outstanding. :lol:

Really though, they're wrong. They totally missed the part where all of us sneaky lgbtq-plusses are sitting around in swivel chairs, petting persain cats, stroking our (sometimes pretend or stick on) goatees, while going muah hah hah hah and then letting loose the army of gay frogs into the water to turn them straight-ies into (dun dun dun!) gays. Shame on them for omitting the really important stuff. We work hard in secret bunkers underground (with minimal help from aliens) to put this stuff together. They can at least give us our credit. Do they not know how hard all this is to coordinate? Geez.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2023, 11:41 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I drink tap water.

I also drink tap water.

I'm straight, but have been accused of being gay.

Half the males I meet think I am gay.
Half the females I meet think I am trying the "crack onto them".
As you can see, I am a little confused about what the hell I actually am. 8O