Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2007, 5:44 pm

I'm afraid of there being a ninja hidden behind the curtains.
I'm not kidding.
I don't have any drawn curtains in my apartment, because they make me anxious...

Also, I get really nauseous when I see organic-looking holes, like the holes in a dried lotus petal or (not as much, though) a honey wax cake, or wood that's been eaten by worms or insects.

On the plus side, I'm not afraid of heavy traffic nor death since riding a taxi in Beijing. :lol:

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 5:49 pm

yeah those holes in my food make me suspicious :x

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 5:55 pm

way I see it almost any thing you will eat not going to kill you... ive ate 2 prepackage sandwiches that were in a dumpster for like at least 4 days given to me by a tweeker. At the time I dint no that there was wrong with it but decide to eat it any ways. Latter on me found out were it came from and was like f**k it dint hert me any but I wouldn’t do it again. –at the time I thought there could of bin some mold growth in it cause it felt like a mild shroom trip for a lil bit but could of all bin in my head-

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 6:03 pm

I'm scared of going into subways and malls, because theree could be terror atacks, but then I'm scared that I'll die alone, in some lonely place, and my soul won't be saved, so I go into the crowded places anyway.

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2007, 6:20 pm

US will join canada against russia on the terms that they got at least half of it... thats if canada needs there help (which they will).

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 6:22 pm

Who do you think England will side with? Ireland? Scotland? Wales?

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 6:24 pm

Im not sure about that usa will have to deal with china in the Middle East as well as future economical problems. but nothing stimulates a economy like war so who noes we got plenty of people to send to both north pole and to the middle east in a ww3 situation im sure England and Australia will be our allies wile im sure china and Russia would work to gether and china would also be allies with Iran

username88
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 6:25 pm

Russia isnt that barbaric you guys :lol:

Woman
Raven
Raven

14 Aug 2007, 6:37 pm

my mother-in-law :roll:

ion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Aug 2007, 6:55 pm

Ana54 wrote:
I'm scared of going into subways and malls, because theree could be terror atacks, but then I'm scared that I'll die alone, in some lonely place, and my soul won't be saved, so I go into the crowded places anyway.

You're more likely to get hit by a lightning than being the victim of a terrorist attack.
But it's good to be cautions of populated areas enough to not live there permanently at least.
Most killed people get killed by someone they know, or usually a human, at least, and if there's a catastrophe, get out of the city, etc.
But don't let that stop you from enjoying life. :D

Speaking of enjoying life, getting a life mate is nice, but you will die alone anyway.
There might be someone holding your hand, or in a worse case, other people dying around you, but you will still be dying alone.
Might as well get used to the idea.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 6:56 pm

Woman wrote:
my mother-in-law :roll:

I don't have a mother in law and don't think I ever will

frankwah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2007, 7:32 pm

I'm afraid of aliens sometimes.

It's not a real problem. But sometimes I can psyche myself out by thinking and contemplating it. I'm not scared of their actual probability of them popping out at me. Just afraid of the actual thought of one popping out at me through a shadow... like when I'm out running at night. It's completely dark and I can't see anything around me. I'm just trusting that there's nothing around me. But what if one is right behind me? chills! But I can put it away by thinking to myself "What are you, an idiot? There are no aliens!" But sometimes if I've watched X-Files or have watched a movie like "Fire in the Sky" it can really put the imagination into overdrive and I can end up freaking myself out.
Gasp!

But honestly, that kind of describes me a four or five years ago.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 7:36 pm

-true story- so there I was on Friday the 13th watch x files all night during a thunderstorm with my friend we decided to go out and watch the thunder storm than some guy came to us and ask us if we had a smoke I thought he ask if we smoke so I go like not tobacco and he is like o ok than is like do you smoke grass and were like hell ya so he comes back with 2 joints and we smoke them in the middle of the night on Friday the 13 middle of a thunderstorm

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 7:41 pm

Idiots who disregard the rules of the road. They either go too fast, too slow or generally act as if they own the road.

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Aug 2007, 8:08 pm

frankwah wrote:

Quote:
I'm afraid of aliens sometimes.

Me too. Once when we were in our cabin in the mountains, surrounded by cow pastures, and my only neighbor was a woman across the road I dreamed that Aliens abducted me as I slept and my neighbor was one of them in disguise. In my dream I woke up in the middle of a cow pasture and it all came back to me about being abducted. Then I wondered and still do, if I was dreaming or it really happened. I've always been a little suspicious of my neighbor since then.

Woman
Raven
Raven

15 Aug 2007, 6:50 am

[quote="frankwah"]I'm afraid of aliens sometimes.

I'm just trusting that there's nothing around me. But what if one is right behind me? chills! But I can put it away by thinking to myself "What are you, an idiot? There are no aliens!" But sometimes if I've watched X-Files or have watched a movie like "Fire in the Sky" it can really put the imagination into overdrive and I can end up freaking myself out.quote]

"Fire in the Sky" had me terrified for years.

I think my biggest fear is an intruder in my home, or a stranger following me to my car. I check the locks on my house about 5 times before I go to sleep and randomly make sure my windows are still locked throughout the day.

I always work at full speed getting into the car before anyone can "get me". 8O