Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

cosmiccat
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Aug 2007, 8:08 pm

frankwah wrote:

Quote:
I'm afraid of aliens sometimes.

Me too. Once when we were in our cabin in the mountains, surrounded by cow pastures, and my only neighbor was a woman across the road I dreamed that Aliens abducted me as I slept and my neighbor was one of them in disguise. In my dream I woke up in the middle of a cow pasture and it all came back to me about being abducted. Then I wondered and still do, if I was dreaming or it really happened. I've always been a little suspicious of my neighbor since then.

Woman
Raven
Raven

15 Aug 2007, 6:50 am

[quote="frankwah"]I'm afraid of aliens sometimes.

I'm just trusting that there's nothing around me. But what if one is right behind me? chills! But I can put it away by thinking to myself "What are you, an idiot? There are no aliens!" But sometimes if I've watched X-Files or have watched a movie like "Fire in the Sky" it can really put the imagination into overdrive and I can end up freaking myself out.quote]

"Fire in the Sky" had me terrified for years.

I think my biggest fear is an intruder in my home, or a stranger following me to my car. I check the locks on my house about 5 times before I go to sleep and randomly make sure my windows are still locked throughout the day.

I always work at full speed getting into the car before anyone can "get me". 8O

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 7:53 am

Thunderstorms dammit... absolutely hate them... there's nothing else that will make me cower. Except perhaps hurricanes... and stuff. :lol:

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 10:28 am

Hornets are scary 8O Hornets and other those big flying buzzing things like wasps or bees. I have never been stung so how should I know I'm not sensitized 8O

Last year a famous actress from my country, Ewa Salacka died. The cause of death was an alllergic reaction to a wasp sting what caused fear of the insects all over the country. Salacka drank a wasp drinking from a cup.

EatingPoetry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Aug 2007, 12:05 pm

Public places where there's water involved, such as a beach, a pool, shower rooms at the YMCA etc., public restrooms. I don't want anyone else's bodily functions/fluids etc., to get on me!

*shivers*

Katou
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Aug 2007, 12:33 pm

Anything that has more than 4 legs freaks me out. That, and public restrooms.

blessedmom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 3:30 pm

Sharks, and dinosaurs. I live on the prairie, nowhere near a large body of salt water, but am terrified of sharks anyway. :roll:

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 8:22 pm

I am scared of anything happening to the people and pets in my family. It scares me when my cats pull escape acts and my dog gets it into his head to chase cats and pull a muscle in his leg.

I hate public restrooms.

freya918
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Aug 2007, 12:52 am

i am terrified of driving, likely due to a police officer telling me i should have died from the impact of a car wreck i was in several years ago :evil: [i also lost a ton of blood, but i didn't mind that too much]. i am also emetophobic [afraid of vomiting]. mountains also scare me; i'm paranoid about volcanic eruptions, no matter if there is only a .000000001% chance of that happening.