Native American music is better than Modern White Music

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2023, 6:19 pm

White music used to be good. Now its just a bunch of lumbersexual hipsters clapping their hands. I like hand claps in music but mostly in European music. Modern white american music is usually crap. White americans are theives that stole the territory of Native americans, modern white lumbersexual music is an offense. Native American music is better and is ordained.

If you play modern white lumbersexual music over any speaker I am going to stomp your nuts. I am going to stomp your nuts with my cold, black, steel toed oppressive boot.

Modern white society has degenerated into mcjobs and mcgenerics on every corner, every corner looks the same, its degenerated capatalism where people lack the essential vigor to justify their way of life. Stroads upon artistically incoherent signage and mismatched parking lots. And it could be dozens of years before change. Its so lacking that it isn't even worth of being called dystopia, as dystopias have more style.

Lumbersexual music is usually crap, bring back the metrosexual music such as David bowie music.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 7:08 pm

I have to disagree somewhat. Mainstream white music sucks I agree (as does today's mainstream black music. Sorry but it's true.)

But there's an untapped treasure trove of indie music and folk songs available by talented artists on places like youtube. :nerdy:

I really love stuff like this. Although I imagine you're probably going to be biased against it for obvious reasons given the tone of this topic...

But what does a poor white trailer trash cracker like me know? Right? :mrgreen:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 7:10 pm

And this is why I'm in favor of white folks returning to their pagan roots. We were so much happier with ourselves before we were forced by the Romans to embrace that oppressive horses**t religion known as Christianity. :D

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 7:54 pm

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
Native American Music Is Better Than Modern White Music.
Thank you for sharing your racist opinion.  Reported.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 8:30 pm

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
White music used to be good. Now its just a bunch of lumbersexual hipsters clapping their hands. I like hand claps in music but mostly in European music. Modern white american music is usually crap. White americans are theives that stole the territory of Native americans, modern white lumbersexual music is an offense. Native American music is better and is ordained.

If you play modern white lumbersexual music over any speaker I am going to stomp your nuts. I am going to stomp your nuts with my cold, black, steel toed oppressive boot.

Modern white society has degenerated into mcjobs and mcgenerics on every corner, every corner looks the same, its degenerated capatalism where people lack the essential vigor to justify their way of life. Stroads upon artistically incoherent signage and mismatched parking lots. And it could be dozens of years before change. Its so lacking that it isn't even worth of being called dystopia, as dystopias have more style.

Lumbersexual music is usually crap, bring back the metrosexual music such as David bowie music.

You mean like powwow music, or do you mean contemporary music made by indigenous peoples, which draws on the same array of traditions as most other musical artists?

You seem to be fetishizing indigenous culture but perhaps there's some context missing.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2023, 8:40 pm

Fnord wrote:
Lecia_Wynter wrote:
Native American Music Is Better Than Modern White Music.
Thank you for sharing your racist opinion.  Reported.

I thought only white people are racist? :scratch:

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Mar 2023, 3:36 am

! magz wrote:
Racist language is forbidden on WrongPlanet.net.
Thread locked.

If you want to discuss music made by different ethnic groups in different times, do it without racist stereotyping. I recommend giving examples instead.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>