Rumours Kim Jong-un may be suffering from ailing health

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 5:27 am

Quote:
The sister of North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un has begun to step into his role, sparking rumours the tyrannical dictator may be suffering from ailing health.

His younger sister, Kim Yo-jong, has been increasingly present in public life over the past month.

She issued a threat to US and South Korean military forces this week, warning of “appropriate, quick and overwhelming action” against the two nations.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/g ... erallPos=5

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 8:09 am

*in Glenda's voice* "She's MUCH worse!" :twisted:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 4:09 pm

A little primer to introduce you all to the heir apparent of the throne.

This lady defector from N. Korea does good vids, but I apologize for her thick accent.

Ever wonder how Jong-Un's sis keeps so thin and lovely, but always has those jaundiced looking eyes?

https://youtu.be/-V6HIwaly_8

Her beauty secret is crystal meth

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 4:57 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

This lady defector from N. Korea does good vids, but I apologize for her thick accent.

Ever wonder how Jong-Un's sis keeps so thin and lovely, but always has those jaundiced looking eyes?

She's like the Cersei Lannister of North Korea. Except unlike Cersei I get the feeling she would eat her own children in order to claim the Iron Throne. :mrgreen:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

12 Mar 2023, 6:08 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

She's like the Cersei Lannister of North Korea. Except unlike Cersei I get the feeling she would eat her own children in order to claim the Iron Throne. :mrgreen:

I eat children for free. :mrgreen:

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 6:32 pm

Rexi wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I eat children for free. :mrgreen:

How else are we witches supposed to keep up a youthful appearance? :lol:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 7:10 pm

What do you think that they make Oil of Olay out of?

Well...there is eating children. There is bathing in the blood of virgins (there was a queen in central europe who did that...her body count of murdered maidens over the years put her in the same league as the worst of history's male serial killers ), and then there is ...what Ms Kim does...smoke meth. :D

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2023, 7:21 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Well...there is eating children. There is bathing in the blood of virgins (there was a queen in central europe who did that...her body count of murdered maidens over the years put her in the same league as the worst of history's male serial killers ), and then there is ...what Ms Kim does...smoke meth. :D

You're referring to Countess Elizabeth Bathory. :)

Actually a lot of historians nowadays have looked at the 'evidence' against her and they now believe the accusations against her were mostly false. But it no doubt makes for a fascinating horror story. :skull:

Now if you want a TRULY evil female serial killer of the same sort look up Madame Delphine LaLaurie. She was a Socialite who had many African slaves tortured and murdered in her private New Orleans mansion. Unlike Bathory whose alleged crimes have no real evidence other than witness accounts from her servants who were tortured into confessing, nobody really doubts that LaLaurie did what she did. :)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphine_LaLaurie

Anyways sorry for being off topic. Carry on. :lol:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

12 Mar 2023, 8:21 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

I'm sorry but the spots on her cheeks is what happens to me when I use their Chinese/Korean beauty products.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 4:00 am

Would be ironic if the four despots - Kim, Putin, Bolsanaro and Trump all end up expiring around the same time. All of them are quite sick.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 5:14 pm

If Kim Jong Un dies then Trump might ...die of a broken heart! :(

Well...the two of them did "fall in love", didnt they?