How Trump and Biden's Chances Look in Latest 2024 Polling

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2023, 8:59 pm

Newsweek

Quote:
ew polls suggest Donald Trump and President Joe Biden are neck-and-neck as Republicans and Democrats look ahead to the 2024 presidential election.

Polls by Redfield and Wilton Strategies and Premise show the race for the White House is incredibly tight with only a few percentage points separating the two.

While Biden has suffered from relatively high unfavorability for several months, the polls indicate that Republicans could have a harder time winning the race to the White House next year.

In two sets of polls by Redfield and Wilton Strategies, Trump led Biden by a single percentage point. The former president led Biden 40 to 39 percent. Meanwhile, both were tied at 44 percent in a second poll. Both polls were shared on March 7 and March 6, respectively.

Meanwhile in one Premise poll, Trump led the president 45 to 44 percent while he took a slightly larger lead of 44 to 41 percent in a second poll, both of which were shared on March 6.

Both Redfield and Wilton Strategies and Premise have been given a B/C ranking by polling aggregator FiveThirtyEight, where A+ is considered the highest grade that can be obtained by previous accurate polls.

Former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, who recently announced her intent to be the GOP presidential nominee in 2024, fared worse against Biden in two March 6 Premise polls where Biden led her by 2 and 3 percentage points.

However, polls also indicate that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a Republican who has not yet announced if he will run for president in 2024, would prove to be a strong contender against Biden.

But I thought January 6th was the final straw. But I thought when he was de-platformed on social media he would lose his relevance. But I thought the midterms proved for once and all he was unelectable. (sarcasm)

If Trump is reelected it will be in no small part because of the cockiness of a lot of his opponents. If at this point people are still writing him off there is nothing that can be said or happen to convince them otherwise.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2023, 9:10 pm

I would vote for an honest to God communist before I voted for Trump.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2023, 9:12 pm

I agree I think all these news stories about Trump's alleged fall from grace were nothing but a distraction from the start.