Trump diagnosed as Autistic by Tucker Carlson

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 11:31 am

Tucker Carlson calls Trump ‘a little bit autistic’ and knocks ex-president’s claim he would end Ukraine war

Quote:
Fox host Tucker Carlson could have picked a better time to go on the podcast circuit.

The primetime conservative commentator was already facing mockery and open scorn for newly released text messages which revealed that he had privately derided Donald Trump’s attorney as a liar while letting her spread false conspiracies about the 2020 election on his show. Those texts were released as part of Dominion Voting Systems’s $1.6bn lawsuit targeting Carlson’s network.

Now, Carlson is back in the headlines again for comments he made not in private but publicly, to the hosts of the Full Send podcast.

Speaking in an interview, he was asked by one of the co-hosts of the podcasts whether he believed Mr Trump’s claim that he could force Vladimir Putin to end the invasion of Ukraine in a day.

“I have no idea,” Carlson responded. “I mean, he couldn’t build a border wall in four years. So, you know there is a gap between promises and delivery with all politicians, very much including him.”

He then added: “But I will say in Trump’s defense, and maybe because he’s a little bit autistic, he saw the stakes of this, like at the very beginning — and this is what I do love about Trump, particularly in foreign policy. He sees the big stuff. He’s like, ‘Wait, you’ve got Russia and China. They don’t trust each other. We can’t let them get together.'”

You need to be Autistic to see it is better that two nations who don't like us don't get together. Who knew?
I always thought we are too focused on our special interests to see the big picture. Whatever

It is not as if Tucker is the first to link Trump and Autism.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 11:59 am

I never knew Tucker was a qualified psycologist as well. His tallents are quite amazing!

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 1:16 pm

Trump is good at on-the-spot thinking and has good social skills and grabs them right in the p****. That's just a NT . Totally not autistic bro.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 1:32 pm

klanka wrote:
Trump is good at on-the-spot thinking and has good social skills and grabs them right in the p****. That's just a NT . Totally not autistic bro.

But isn't Tucker Carlson a psycologist?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 1:34 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
klanka wrote:

More like a psycho-PATH! :lol:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 1:39 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Mountain Goat wrote:
klanka wrote:

More like a psycho-PATH! :lol:

You could be right. :D

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 1:45 pm

Now that is a whole new level of humorous.

But yeah, Putin himself has once been linked to autism. Yeah, let that sink in.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 4:07 pm

Might as well say every celebrity has autism!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 4:16 pm

klanka wrote:
Might as well say every celebrity has autism!

More like narcissism. :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2023, 5:15 pm

Right, sure! :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2023, 4:19 pm

klanka wrote:

Trump is way too comfortable interacting with crowds, and leading them in his direction. If Trump is autistic, then he's a first for having that talent. A far better diagnosis is morbid Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Mar 2023, 12:40 am

BULLSH!T!! !! !!

Drumpf’s cousin, Mary, who is a psychologist already has Donny boy pegged as a narcissist.

Yes, I know it’s not ethical to diagnose family (and she more than likely wrote the biography for $$$$$$), but if it walks like like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, etc., it’s probably a viaduct (old Marx Bros joke).

softlyspeaks41
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Mar 2023, 1:03 am

Oh yeah, I buy everything Carlson says :roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 1:59 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
klanka wrote:
But isn't Tucker Carlson a psychologist?
No, he went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, graduating in 1991 with a BA in history.  He is currently a journalist.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 4:43 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
klanka wrote:

I didnt respond because I assumed that you were joking.

Carlson is a well known commentator on Fox Network in the US.

What Fnord said about his background.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 4:49 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Tucker Carlson calls Trump ‘a little bit autistic’ and knocks ex-president’s claim he would end Ukraine war
Quote:
Fox host Tucker Carlson could have picked a better time to go on the podcast circuit.

The primetime conservative commentator was already facing mockery and open scorn for newly released text messages which revealed that he had privately derided Donald Trump’s attorney as a liar while letting her spread false conspiracies about the 2020 election on his show. Those texts were released as part of Dominion Voting Systems’s $1.6bn lawsuit targeting Carlson’s network.

Now, Carlson is back in the headlines again for comments he made not in private but publicly, to the hosts of the Full Send podcast.

Speaking in an interview, he was asked by one of the co-hosts of the podcasts whether he believed Mr Trump’s claim that he could force Vladimir Putin to end the invasion of Ukraine in a day.

“I have no idea,” Carlson responded. “I mean, he couldn’t build a border wall in four years. So, you know there is a gap between promises and delivery with all politicians, very much including him.”

He then added: “But I will say in Trump’s defense, and maybe because he’s a little bit autistic, he saw the stakes of this, like at the very beginning — and this is what I do love about Trump, particularly in foreign policy. He sees the big stuff. He’s like, ‘Wait, you’ve got Russia and China. They don’t trust each other. We can’t let them get together.'”

You need to be Autistic to see it is better that two nations who don't like us don't get together. Who knew?
I always thought we are too focused on our special interests to see the big picture. Whatever

It is not as if Tucker is the first to link Trump and Autism.

That is what I was thinking.