Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2023, 9:04 am

Doctor told me that the only New Evaluation Physical Therapy is in a city too far away from my house for public transportation.

According to their policy, I had to phone ten days ahead of the appointment

On hold 30 minutes

15 minute question and answer

She told me that the transportation company will text me confirmation by Friday

Yesterday they texted me

Then I realized that I said that the appointment was 8:30 because that is what the portal says but the voicemail said I have to be there 15 minutes early

Wrote them a text about that

Answer said that that thread is not answered by them

Phones. On hold. 15 minute conversation

The receptionists voice was hard to hear. Or phone static. Or my hearing.

Anyway you am afraid that they or I will do something wrong and as a result I will fail to get to the retardedass appointment

Plenty of people don't speak English or do not have a phone, no car, no drivers license. How do they get prescriptions and get to appointments?

Why can't the insurance schedule the ride, like booking a flight

You type from where to where on what date at what time and business class or economy class and they schedule a ride

jogashill
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 3:45 am

your frustration is valid! i work for insurance and can attest the transportation issue is a mess. however, I hope your appointment goes well!

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 11:49 am

the whole process makes me wanna puke.

if the receptionist spelled my name wrong, and the driver demands ID, the driver might tell me that i could not get on the bus, because the official rules state that your name must be exactly the same on your ID and in their computer system.

if the receptionist spelled my address wrong, the bus will go to the wrong address and i will not make it to the appointment.

the insurance's computer system might get a glitch or something.

plenty of tiny lil things could happen that prevent me from getting to the appointment.

______________________________________________________________________________________

and i *hate* that i have to do this every.single.appointment!