No "name" for my difference from others.

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

wheelz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Mar 2023, 7:14 am

I could not find an introduction page.
You can call me wheelz. I was given that nickname by some friends when I was a teen. They said I was always "rolling" weather it was my vehicle, roller skates, motorcycle, skate board,scooter, etc. they noticed I was always on wheels and rolling. So wheelz it is.

I am here for to share ideas and hopefully we learn and have fun doing it.

I have relatives that are on the spectrum. I don't believe I am on the spectrum, however I am not like anyone else. There is no name for my differences, that anyone has been able to find yet. I am unconcerned with that. I am not a doctor. Unlike a Doctor , I see people , not patients.

I have a tough time getting to know people. But I hope we do get to know and trust, and that is a big hope I know.

Last edited by Cornflake on 16 Mar 2023, 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.: Moved to "Getting to know each other"

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 8:05 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

wheelz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Mar 2023, 8:17 am

Thank You Tim-Tex

:)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 8:19 am

Welcome aboard.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 9:06 am

Mae Govannen, Wheelz. :)

Welcome to WP.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 9:20 am

Welcome to WP! I hope your difference finds this planet welcoming.

Regarding Autism...you might be right about not having Autism but they say "If you've met one Autistic you've met one Autistic" because we're all different. I hope you have found the following:
=>- Autism-Spectrum Quotient Test (AQ)
=>- Aspie Quiz Registering is optional!
They might add support to your belief that your difference is not Autism.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 10:28 am

Hi Wheelz,
we are glad to have you. :heart:

How are you uniquely different? I would love to understand and get to know you better.

Wreck It Ralph

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2023, 5:47 pm

welcome wheelz! Glad you are with us. my given name means "busy as a bee" and I have been told I am always busy ( except when I read, then very quiet) glad you are with us!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

wheelz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Mar 2023, 2:24 pm

Thank You to All . I am a tad nervous and you have made me feel better.

Hmmm....I was asked to say some differences, well,I like different people and I think most people want to be like everyone else. That some people will pick on people that are different, and those that do treat others bad, do it to try and make themselves look better, they are not smart enough to know that , Nobody ever looks good trying to make someone else look bad.

I am way to wordy , it takes me two paragraphs to say what someone else can say in a sentence or two.

I stand up for what is right , even if I stand alone and most of the time I do.

I have found out I have AD at a time in my life others are getting dementia.

Also I believe we can do just about anything that we program our subconscious minds to believe. Like we can heal ourselves, become wealthy materialy and with friends, in all ways.

I have also had a few experiences that cannot be explained by what we know of the world. One I had a witness even.

Not talented, can't draw or paint, no ability to sculpt or design , love music but can't play or sing, (even though i sing anyway), but I seem to have a knack for picking out what other people have a talent for.

I've said too much, I would like to know more about all of you.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2023, 2:47 pm

Hello Wheelz. :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2023, 6:18 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2023, 11:01 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet.

This is a very interesting thread. You wrote that they analyzed you and determined that you had AD. I scanned AD and it correlates to Alzheimer's Disease. So I read on and you said "at a time in my life others are getting dementia."

That is interesting. Perhaps you are around my age. I am 74 years old and suffered a massive stroke about two years ago.

Many years ago, my mother became treated for several conditions. Some classified her problems as alzheimer's and dementia. But in my humble opinion they were very wrong. There are two important elements that they left out in their analysis.

1. As she got old, her sensory perception began to decline. Her eyesight was almost blind. Her hearing was going. She lost many of her analysis of the world. What does the body do in this case? Well she picked up a word or two in a conversation and then made up the rest of the conversation to make some sense out of it. But in reality, the stories that she developed were wild and strange. They made no sense at all. But it was the best that her senses could give her.

2. They put her on drugs. The drugs made her mind even weirder. Her stories became very strange. Well we took her off these types of narcotics and her mind came back to near normal.

Anyways welcome to Wrong Planet. We are all a little strange here. It sounds like you will fit in fine.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2023, 9:40 am

welcome aboard Wheelz