Pentagon reports alien mothership may exist

Page 1 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 1:06 am

Pentagon officials suggest alien mothership in our solar system could send mini probes to Earth
https://www.foxnews.com/science/pentago ... obes-earth
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pen ... 31907.html

Pentagon officials said in a draft document last week that aliens could be visiting our solar system and releasing smaller probes like missions conducted by NASA when studying other planets.

A draft research report authored by Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) and Abraham Loeb, chairman of Harvard University’s astronomy department was released on March 7 and focuses on the physical constraints of unidentified aerial phenomena.

"...An artificial interstellar object could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth, an operational construct not too dissimilar from NASA missions," the report read. "These ‘dandelion seeds’ could be separated from the parent craft by the tidal gravitational force of the Sun or by a maneuvering capability."

WTF!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 1:24 am

"Pentagon officials suggest . . . draft document . . . could be . . . potentially . . ."

↑ Note the key words.  This 'report' is highly speculative at best, and pure disinformation/distraction at worst.

While you are searching outer space for a 'mother ship', the pentagon is doing something on the sly elsewhere.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 2:38 am

Fnord wrote:
"Pentagon officials suggest . . . draft document . . . could be . . . potentially . . ."

↑ Note the key words.  This 'report' is highly speculative at best, and pure disinformation/distraction at worst.

While you are searching outer space for a 'mother ship', the pentagon is doing something on the sly elsewhere.

Fixed it ford you. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 2:41 am

Well if they are spreading disinformation then it's certainly more imaginative than
check your beds kids there might be a red commie hiding under there
Hide under a desk in case of nuclear bomb
Saddam Hussein has WMDs and
Wear a mask outside to protect yourself against COVID19

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 3:39 am

Alien abduction which seems to have disappeared of late was a deception/disinformation programme to cover up black operations of abuse.
This is my firm, considered opinion.

Talks about alien motherships?
Give me a break. :lmao:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 3:49 am

It does seem awfully odd thing for the Pentagon to report?
Imagine them doing this 10 years ago?

traven
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 3:56 am

the mothership-connection to tavistock, that one got the receipts (hidden)
tavistock to stanford, and over to the cia;

:alien: :clown:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 4:04 am

Pepe wrote:
Alien abduction which seems to have disappeared of late was a deception/disinformation programme to cover up black operations of abuse.
:

Abuse? what's the incentive?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 4:05 am

Fnord wrote:
[i]"

explain?

InTheWild
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Mar 2023, 6:11 am

It's so bizarre all this talk of extraterrestrials and UFOs coming from the U. S. I wonder if all just another ploy to justify more absorbadent increases to the military budget. Plus it's also a major distraction from more pressing issues.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 6:36 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
:

Abuse? what's the incentive?

Experimentation.

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 8:04 am

Not saying I expect it to happen but wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be try to pull something like this off as a means to maintain control or further subjugate the global population.

I can imagine it being something that nobody can explain or see for themselves, other than a select few scientists of a certain persuasion and high ranking officials who are apparently able to interpret the message the supposed aliens are bringing to planet Earth warning of imminent catastrophe if we don't do x,y,z which just so happens to be convenient for the west with all of the sacrifices being made by the less well off, who of course mostly buy into the illusion and turn on and attack other less well off people who refuse to go along with the madness.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 9:48 am

InTheWild wrote:
It's so bizarre all this talk of extraterrestrials and UFOs coming from the U. S. I wonder if all just another ploy to justify more absorbadent increases to the military budget. Plus it's also a major distraction from more pressing issues.

I suspect that the Pentagon's aim is simply to reduce whatever stigma people might fear about reporting any weird phenomena they might see.

I suspect that the Pentagon's actual main concern is the possibility of China (or Russia?) developing new aerial or space technologies. Hence they want American citizens to feel free to report any evidence of weird aerial phenomena they might encounter.

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 10:07 am

Mona Pereth wrote:
InTheWild wrote:

I suspect that the Pentagon's aim is simply to reduce whatever stigma people might fear about reporting any weird phenomena they might see.

I suspect that the Pentagon's actual main concern is the possibility of China (or Russia?) developing new aerial or space technologies. Hence they want American citizens to feel free to report any evidence of weird aerial phenomena they might encounter.

This makes sense to a point, but why wouldn't they be honest that it was China and Russia they were concerned about? More people would take it seriously if this about them than aliens.

If the US were worried that China/Russia were becoming (or being seen to be) advanced beyond the capabilities of the west, they could frame it as China and Russia being reckless with flawed technology that could cause an international incident.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 11:58 am

My history professor taught us that with every major societal change the ruling officials go through three stages. First they ridicule the new idea, then they repress it, and finally...they pretend that the new thing was their idea all along.

That was the case with the Protestant Reformation of the fifteenth century (what the course was about), and its what happened with every other movement (democracy, the labor movement, women's rights, etc)since.

Allen Hynek, prominent scientist and UFO investigator, who died in 1986, suggested that the same process is going on now with UFOs. That the powers at be are sitting on evidence and are pretending it doesnt exist to avoid public panic. But a time will come when they will start to leak to information piecemeal- to start to soften up the public- and prepare the public for the big news... that UFOs are real.

Decades after Hynek's death I cant help but wonder if Hynek's prediction is suddenly now slowly coming true...after all of these decades of ridicule from the goverment (and the DOD specifically)..suddenly its the government/DOD itself that leaks footage of "flying tic-tacs" harrassing navy ships etc.

Maybe the government is getting us used to the idea that were being visited. Planting the seeds for the final big official revelation that ET is not only real, but already runs the show.

Im a UFO skeptic. I would have to eat a certain amount of crow if this turned out to be true. But I cant help wonder about it. Thats one possibility.

Or not.

Could be that the Dept of Defense is worried about technology of rival earthbound human nations like China, and (as the above poster suggested) wants remove the UFO stigma from folks who report strange things in the sky.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 12:39 pm

I am also an UFO sceptic despite seeing many sightings... The reason is that from flying saucers to orange globes in the sky, they are all past experiments of the human kind.
I loved your first paragraph. My first boss was like that. We had to casually suggest something and wait for him to say it was not a good idea... Then afound six months later he would have an idea of "His own" which he went forward with except that it was our idea and we had to keep quiet as if we told himit would spoil his delight in "His" new plan! (I genuinly think he did not realize that some of his ideas had been ours, but it seemed to happen the way you described!)

Last edited by Mountain Goat on 19 Mar 2023, 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.