Pentagon reports alien mothership may exist

Page 3 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2023, 3:53 pm

More likely we are an exercise in terraforming from several billion years ago. The progenitors who seeded earth have occasionally come back to check on the progress and fiddled with DNA here and there.

The Fermi paradox suggests we are being carefully shielded from poking our nose around as it's peculiar that with several trillion earth like planets in the Milk way that we exist in an empty universe where only earth has produced intelligent life.

The probability Donald Trump is the pinnacle of evolution of intelligent life in our entire universe is astronomical to the point where it's impossible.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2023, 3:59 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Anal probing. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
More likely some CIA operative wanting kinky sex. :mrgreen:

On a serious note, I am intrigued at the idea that some hallucinatory drugs program the brain to see/experience exactly the same hallucination!

The way things are going, the grey alien dude is more busy than Santa Claus on Dec 24th

Actually I recall that someone did the math once. Something like one or two percent of the population is convinced that it gets "abducted" on a regular basis. And each abduction is both labor and capital intensive (involves a space ship and many grey personnel ). And ...it all adds up. So if the aliens follow standard labor laws -give their folks off on weekends, and so forth, someone calculated it would take a city of millions to do it all. A big mother ship indeed! Cant remember where I heard it. So I cant find it on the Net.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2023, 4:06 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
I keep an open mind. I'm pretty sure we can't be alone in the galaxy, never mind the universe.

Whether they want to bother with Earthlings is the question. Morbid curiosity at how badly our show is run? Tourism?

Not everyone who've had an encounter were tripping on something..

My theory is that our solar system is a game preserve in an interstellar empire of an alien species. The grey folks in UFOs are like park rangers. And the human abductees are like salmon, or birds, that get captured, tagged, and then get released "back into the wild" so that they can keep tabs on our population, migration patterns, and all of that! :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 12:39 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Actually I recall that someone did the math once. Something like one or two percent of the population is convinced that it gets "abducted" on a regular basis. And each abduction is both labor and capital intensive (involves a space ship and many grey personnel ). And ...it all adds up. So if the aliens follow standard labor laws -give their folks off on weekends, and so forth, someone calculated it would take a city of millions to do it all. A big mother ship indeed! Cant remember where I heard it. So I cant find it on the Net.

The latest conspiracies suggest the Americans built underground cities to house abductees nearby Area 51

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 3:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

On a serious note, I am intrigued at the idea that some hallucinatory drugs program the brain to see/experience exactly the same hallucination!

The way things are going, the grey alien dude is more busy than Santa Claus on Dec 24th

My guess is that they drugged ppl and wore "alien suits".

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 3:22 am

envirozentinel wrote:
I keep an open mind. I'm pretty sure we can't be alone in the galaxy, never mind the universe.

Whether they want to bother with Earthlings is the question. Morbid curiosity at how badly our show is run? Tourism?

As I suggested:
Aliens travelling light years to probe naked apes anally?
Yep, that is believable. :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 3:23 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

But why? secret medical studies?
Are they impanting chips in everybody?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 3:33 am

naturalplastic wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:

My theory is that our solar system is a game preserve in an interstellar empire of an alien species. The grey folks in UFOs are like park rangers. And the human abductees are like salmon, or birds, that get captured, tagged, and then get released "back into the wild" so that they can keep tabs on our population, migration patterns, and all of that! :lol:

So why the interest in our stools? :scratch:
Do they want to see what we had for breakfast? 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 3:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

But why? secret medical studies?
Are they impanting chips in everybody?

Well, Delgardo DID insert chips in bull's brains to control them.

BTW, How is it that we don't hear about alien abductions these days?
Or am I not watching the right channels?

Quote:
José Manuel Rodríguez Delgado

Rodríguez Delgado's research interests centered on the use of electrical signals to evoke responses in the brain. His earliest work was with cats, but he later did experiments with monkeys and humans, including psychiatric patients.[3][4]

Much of Rodríguez Delgado's work was with an invention he called a stimoceiver, a radio which joined a stimulator of brain waves with a receiver which monitored E.E.G. waves and sent them back on separate radio channels. Some of these stimoceivers were as small as half-dollars.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9 ... ez_Delgado

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 4:59 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

The latest conspiracies suggest the Americans built underground cities to house abductees nearby Area 51

I dont follow.

you're saying that OUR human earth government houses earthlings who have been abducted by...space aliens?

That doesnt even have internal logic.

Or are you saying that our government itself stages fake alien abductions by pretending to be aliens (like what Pepe seems to be saying)? And that they do this staging in these underground cities? I know that either way its not YOUR opinion- you're saying that that is what other folks say. But which thing are you saying that these conspiracy theorists are saying?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 5:29 am

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I dont follow.

you're saying that OUR human earth government houses earthlings who have been abducted by...space aliens?

Or are you saying that our government itself stages fake alien abductions by pretending to be aliens (like what Pepe seems to be saying)? And that they do this staging in these underground cities? I know that either way its not YOUR opinion- you're saying that that is what other folks say. But which thing are you saying that these conspiracy theorists are saying?

I am not seemingly saying it.
I am saying it.

Simply my considered opinion.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 5:38 am

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I dont follow.

Oh, you haven't heard of Dulce
https://www.discovery.com/exploration/S ... New-Mexico

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 5:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I dont follow.

I'll believe you if you believe me about "electronic harassment". 8) <disingenuous>

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 6:09 am

Pepe wrote:
I'll believe you if you believe me about "electronic harassment". 8) <disingenuous>

Under the new treaty between alien greys and earth skunks you can assume I will sign your treatise on electronic harassment.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 6:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I dont follow.

And I thought that the Skinwalker Ranch was something to gawk at! 8O :lol:

Still not clear...so...our government started this underground base/city thing. But then the aliens took it over and commandeered it from us Earthlings?

I was thinking that maybe the government started it, and kept a small subset of abductees there. Housed them in comfort, but used them as bait to see if the aliens tried to keep on abducting the same people. Or used these abductees as research subjects....to grill them about the aliens who abducted/continue to abduct them, and maybe screen their clothing for...alien paper clips, alien bacteria, and of course examine their bodies for those alien implants (devices that they put in us to keep track of us...basically alien high tech version of 'tags' we put on wildlife).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2023, 7:05 pm

So Dulce is a conspiracy but a popular one.

The narrative (so the story goes) is that aliens met with President Truman and came up with a negotiated settlement whereby they could use an underground base to use abducted earthlings for their experiments and in return they would provide the Americans with alien tech.

This is supposed to explain the exponential rise in computer chips in the 1960s, high tech engine and jet development, space travel and miniaturisation of computers to the point that our current hand held devices literally can control everything. All this in a span of several decades.