Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2023, 4:56 am

With the recent demise of Trump, Brasil's populist leader Bolsanaro. New Zealand's youngest prime minister Jacinta Arden and now within a short space of a couple of years Finland's youngest prime minister is also been axed

Ms Sanna Marin, who became the world’s youngest prime minister in 2019 at the age of 34, has struggled to convert her overwhelming personal popularity into support for her SDP.

With the war in Russia, Finland's General election saw the installment of a coalition of far right parties.

As with her counterpart Jacinta Arden in NZ, Marin made headlines internationally for her been a popular speaker at world evens such as the World Economic Forum in Davos in recent years and has been featured on the cover of Time Magazine and in Vogue.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2023, 5:03 pm

I'm sorry Cyber...whatdidyou say?

The end of what?

Had my headphones on listening to this! :D My fav record!

https://youtu.be/NEq5wQvdOQM

Last edited by naturalplastic on 03 Apr 2023, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2023, 5:08 pm

Trump wasn't a rockstar and the others are PM's :lol: And trust me on this, Bolsonaro wasn't a rockstar either...he's tone-deaf.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 5:21 pm

Oh I mean't that all 4 had political rallies in raptures where people cheered like they were in a rock concert. but Arden and Marin for completely different reasons than Trump/Bolsanaro

Basically they are all populist leaders with little substance. Trump/Bolsanaro shouted slogans and got the crowds cheering like a Guns and Roses concert.

Marin and Arden were far too young and had to rely on "feel good" slogans and compassion to make them popular.
I forgot to add the biggest rockstar who was Barak Obama.

All 5 had something in common - charisma and rock stat popularity in their heyday
Alas our current crop of world leaders are boring