I don't understand why I can't get a woman! [! SATIRE !]

Page 44 of 49 [ 774 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 49  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2023, 10:43 pm

- he's 17 or 18 years old. When his girlfriend is using the bathroom at her house, he takes advantage of the opportunity to rub himself against his girlfriend's friend who is 14 or 15 when her back is turned. The girl decides to tell her friend after he leaves. She brushes it off and says: "That's just how he is."

The 14 or 15 year old concludes that the world is a very strange place and that it might be best to stick with books and video games.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2023, 11:01 pm

- Be 17 and get what you can from a 14 year old.

- Tell everyone you got more than you did.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 3:09 pm

- has a "crush" on a 15 year old cartoon character when he’s in his late 30’s+

- talks about the 15 year old girl he had a "relationship" with when he was 18 as though she were an adult

- tells an adult woman that her voice reminds him of Laura Ingalls which is somehow arousing

I'm sensing a pattern.

Creepy f**k.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 3:28 pm

Hey Cornflake, I hope you're not too depressed and fatigued to lock up yet another misogynistic incel-fueled thread pretending to be satire.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 3:33 pm

If you read through the thread, CF was okay with it. It IS satire. The OP is in no way an Incel.

Cornflake wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
A thought: if some are concerned about people taking this thread seriously, the title could be edited to include the word “SATIRE.”
As this seems to be missed by many here, I've added "[! SATIRE !]" to the title.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 3:59 pm

I’m the mod of a forum, not WP - a crazy, toxic place. Instead of listening to the victim of grooming who’s currently being bullied by the groomer in threads or take into consideration the overwhelming evidence provided by multiple people, I’ll just do nothing. It can’t be that big of a deal. I kind of like the guy after all.

Maybe I’ll ask her to waste even more of her time. She’s bound to run out of evidence sooner or later.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2023, 2:15 pm

People (in charge of forums and the forums themselves) who think it’s okay to talk like this to someone, especially someone who has been open about having trauma/CPTSD and who they’ve never talked to or interacted with before. I feel really bad for his partner, assuming he has one:

Banning me is forgivable; emotional abuse is not.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2023, 2:17 pm

Speak like that in your pious PG-13 neighbourhood, to set a good example. ^

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2023, 2:19 pm

I guess hypocrisy is acceptable. It always seems like the most purportedly religion-friendly places are the most corrupt and immoral.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2023, 6:36 pm

ya i definetley would not mind being born a woman if i had to be reborn again in a different life

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2023, 7:19 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
ya i definetley would not mind being born a woman if i had to be reborn again in a different life

Many women on this forum have experienced sexual assault/rape.

One study found that 9 out of 10 women on the spectrum have experienced sexual violence. How would you feel about that?

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 52203/full

There are many other challenges besides that which women face. Due to confirmation bias, how one thinks things are is often very different from how things actually are. This thread is about creepy behavior/attitudes that women have to deal with, not about what you would or wouldn't mind.

This thread is satirical. It's not actually about wanting to "get a woman."

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 2:20 am

TwilightPrincess wrote:
If you read through the thread, CF was okay with it. It IS satire. The OP is in no way an Incel.

Cornflake wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
A thought: if some are concerned about people taking this thread seriously, the title could be edited to include the word “SATIRE.”
As this seems to be missed by many here, I've added "[! SATIRE !]" to the title.

She said:

lostonearth35 wrote:
Hey Cornflake, I hope you're not too depressed and fatigued to lock up yet another misogynistic incel-fueled thread pretending to be satire.

So she's totally aware of the [! SATIRE !] in the title but still offended nevertheless.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 5:24 am

I suppose a person could say something is satire when it isn’t but that’s not what’s happening in this thread.

Hopefully, truly misogynistic threads would be locked way before the 44th page was reached. :lol:

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:20 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

One study found that 9 out of 10 women on the spectrum have experienced sexual violence. How would you feel about that?

There are many other challenges besides that which women face. Due to confirmation bias, how one thinks things are is often very different from how things actually are. This thread is about creepy behavior/attitudes that women have to deal with, not about what you would or wouldn't mind.

well women have the luxury and joy of being on the receiving end of sexual attention

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2023, 8:26 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:

well women have the luxury and joy of being on the receiving end of sexual attention

The majority of the time that's a bad thing. It was for me anyway.

Stuff like sexual harassment is very unpleasant to experience. Sexual violence does not feel good to put it mildly.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2023, 12:32 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:

So do guys, even ones who aren't Chad.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う