U.S. argues for immunity in MK-ULTRA mind-control case

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 9:37 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
The ppl in the MKULTRA experiments were adults, unless there were secret ones with children.
Imagine how easy it would be for a trained psychopathic psychiatrist to break a 5 year old child's mind.
I don't have to imagine. 8)

Remember the time period they were sticking healthy black adults with Syphilis and intellectually disabled kids with typhus to watch how it kills. Amazingly none of the medical doctors or administrators involved were prosecuted.

Precisely.

It staggers the mind how some ppl willfully embrace ignorance simply because they blindly believe the establishment's DISINFORMATION.
The evidence is all around them, but they employ confirmation bias, presumably to protect their absurd belief in a mythical just social system.
"Justice is merely incidental to law and order." J. Edgar Hoover

Wake up and smell the feces coffee, you dummies. 8O
Criminal stupidity, in my mind. :roll:

The victims of psychological abuse are "thrown under the bus" for some perverse political agenda.
Plz, someone show me the exit to this corrupt s**thole life system.

<rant over> 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2023, 2:10 am

From a legal perspective psychological trauma is more difficult to prove. One remembers Dr Blaisey-Ford's testimony against supreme court judge Brett Kavanaugh

Despite her being an expert witness (PhD in clinical psychology) and trauma survivor her testimony against Kavanaugh was not taken seriously