U.S. argues for immunity in MK-ULTRA mind-control case

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2023, 2:16 am

Fnord wrote:
umm you do realize that prosecuting a hypothetical project that could be going on is far different from prosecuting a real project for which there is ample proof?[/color]

Oh I'm not bothered by immunity from prosecution since the amount of time that's elapsed it's going to be highly unlikely anything will be done.

I thought you were disputing that such projects exist anymore. One day prior to 9-11 Dick Cheney was asked to explain how several trillion dollars went missing from the US budget, It would seem black projects are alive and well and if the Chinese and Russians are dabbling in mind control experiments then no doubt the NSA/CIA and private sector associates would be also involved.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2023, 4:16 am

cyberdad wrote:
I think the Manchurian candidate experiments in the 1960s also fall under this umbrella. The CIA were training brainwashed individuals to murder high profile targets. A few examples where this possibly happened (again not proven) was the assassinations of MLK, JFK and RK. I believe Castro was targeted using manchurian candidates but the CIA failed.
The Cubans have obviously not forgotten and perhaps have dished out their own version of mind weapons
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-58396698

John Lennon and Robert Kennedy are believed, by some, to have been assassinated by a Manchurian Candidate.
Derren Brown talks about this in one of his video on hypnosis.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2023, 4:19 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
I find it curious that not ALL files on these obscene experiments weren't destroy.
But then, you could say the same about the classified NAZI files after WWII.
But then, they were more chaotic times...

More chaotic times indeed. The spectre of war with Japan and then the Soviets. During WWII you had Manhatten Project and straight after you Operation paperclip. In both cases many thousands of military staff maintained silence and never spoke to even to their families. The level of compliance was quite impressive given the secrecy and what was at stake.

I read that about 250,000 ppl were involved in "The Manhattan Project".
Quite a feat keeping that secret.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2023, 4:30 am

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
MK Ultra ended in 1973.  That is 50 years ago.  An 18-year-old person who signed on just before the project ended would be 68 years old by now.  A person who retired at 65 just before the project ended would be 115 years old by now.

So, anyone involved in running the project would be 68 to 115 years old today.  A person alive in 1973 might be expected to live 71.42 years.

How many people between the ages of 68 and 71 (inclusive -- a four-year span) could be held legally accountable for the actions they took more than 50 years ago?

How many people in charge at the CIA today could be held legally accountable for the actions someone else took more than 50 years ago?

Just askin'.[/color]

umm you do realise secret projects can continue in different forms or with new people in charge?

BINGO!

There is classified technology out there, hence the disinformation programs to hide their existence.
This is the conclusion I have come to.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2023, 4:43 am

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
MK Ultra ended in 1973.  That is 50 years ago.  An 18-year-old person who signed on just before the project ended would be 68 years old by now.  A person who retired at 65 just before the project ended would be 115 years old by now.

So, anyone involved in running the project would be 68 to 115 years old today.  A person alive in 1973 might be expected to live 71.42 years.

How many people between the ages of 68 and 71 (inclusive -- a four-year span) could be held legally accountable for the actions they took more than 50 years ago?

How many people in charge at the CIA today could be held legally accountable for the actions someone else took more than 50 years ago?

Just askin'.
umm you do realise secret projects can continue in different forms or with new people in charge?
umm you do realize that prosecuting a hypothetical project that could be going on is far different from prosecuting a real project for which there is ample proof?[/color]

You do realise there are victims of this technology that have lived through it for decades.

Do you blindly believe everything the establishment tells you?
You do realise that the victims of MKULTRA were kept in the dark about what they were doing to them, right?

There was a scandal about the injections given to veterans of the Iraqi war to protect them from possible chemical weapons.
And in the Vietnam War, the soldiers weren't told about the toxic effect of agent orange.
And when the UK exploded an atomic bomb in South Australia, they had soldiers standing in the radiation zone to study the effect.

You trust these ppl?
Seriously?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2023, 9:41 pm

Pepe wrote:
There was a scandal about the injections given to veterans of the Iraqi war to protect them from possible chemical weapons.
And in the Vietnam War, the soldiers weren't told about the toxic effect of agent orange.
And when the UK exploded an atomic bomb in South Australia, they had soldiers standing in the radiation zone to study the effect.?

Yes I think the US also had their own personnel act as guinea pigs to see the effect of radiation poisoning. I also heard (unsubstantiated) that they deployed prisoners at various distances from ground zero to tests the impact

The US treated troops as expendable for the greater goal of defoliating the jungles of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos to reduce hiding places for Viet Cong.

I don't know much about the injections given to iraqi veterans?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2023, 9:44 pm

Pepe wrote:
There is classified technology out there, hence the disinformation programs to hide their existence.
This is the conclusion I have come to.

This is the contentious aspect of the cover-up. The objects being witnessed are relying on some alternate energy source which in my view is criminally irresponsible given the current problem with rising fuel costs and potential danger to the planet

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2023, 3:39 am

There was only a fraction of the MKULTRA files that weren't destroyed.
What was left presumably doesn't impact that which is being used today.

Consider "Dissociative Disorder Creation" and "Hypnotic trance induction" as a means of psychological programming.

Hypnosis and a dissociated trance state are intimately intertwined:

Quote:
The authors revisit the question of the existence of a relationship between hypnotizability and dissociative capacity. In the present study, the State Scale of Dissociation (SSD) replaced the commonly employed Dissociative Experiences Scale (DES) as a measure of dissociation, due to the latter capturing primarily pathological aspects of dissociation. Relationships between the Harvard Scale of Hypnotic Susceptibility, Form A (HGSHS:A), the SSD, and the Phenomenology of Consciousness Inventory (PCI) were assessed in the context of hypnosis. Robust results were found when comparing pre- to post-SSD scores, suggesting heightened nonpathological forms of dissociation are indeed related to hypnotizability. The appropriateness of the DES and similar trait-based measures for evaluating hypnotic phenomena is discussed as well as the relationships between PCI and SSD subscales.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25719522/

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2023, 4:07 am

Dissociative disorders:

Quote:
Dissociative disorders are mental disorders that involve experiencing a disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions and identity. People with dissociative disorders escape reality in ways that are involuntary and unhealthy and cause problems with functioning in everyday life.

Dissociative disorders usually develop as a reaction to trauma and help keep difficult memories at bay. Symptoms — ranging from amnesia to alternate identities — depend in part on the type of dissociative disorder you have. Times of stress can temporarily worsen symptoms, making them more obvious.

Treatment for dissociative disorders may include talk therapy (psychotherapy) and medication. Although treating dissociative disorders can be difficult, many people learn new ways of coping and lead healthy, productive lives.

Quote:
Symptoms

Signs and symptoms depend on the type of dissociative disorders you have, but may include:

Memory loss (amnesia) of certain time periods, events, people and personal information
A sense of being detached from yourself and your emotions
A perception of the people and things around you as distorted and unreal
A blurred sense of identity
Significant stress or problems in your relationships, work or other important areas of your life
Inability to cope well with emotional or professional stress
Mental health problems, such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and behaviors

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20355215

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2023, 8:15 pm

The purpose of ritual abuse, based on my personal experience, is to destroy a child's ontological security.
I.E., Cause the loss of an intrinsic sense of identity of the individual.
In my particular case, I was traumatised at skool when I was around 5 years of age.

What this traumatic psychological event did was create a dissociative disorder in me.
This is the first step in creating a malleable human being susceptible to "Hypnotic Trance State Induction".

As you can see from the article above, dissociated individuals are more susceptible to hypnotism.
I believe it.
I have LIVED through it. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2023, 3:27 am

Quote:
Mission Mind Control (1979)
Nuclear Vault
267K subscribers
1,643,519 views May 31, 2012
Uncovering government agencies (especially the CIA) that secretly tested the effects of LSD on humans. National Archives and Records Administration - ARC Identifier 37950 / Local Identifier 170.110 - Mission Mind Control - Department of Justice. Drug Enforcement Administration. (07/01/1973 - ).

Quote:
The aim is:
Controlling an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against such fundamental laws such as self-preservation.

A decision was made at the highest levels of the CIA to do testing on unwitting American.

The aim was to produce symptoms similar to schizophrenia.

Experiments with electrodes planted in the brain.
A woman who had electrodes placed into her brain was given LSD and lapsed into a trance-like state.

Raven's Craige, Montreal:
Brainwashing:
-Sleep therapy
-Psychic driving
-De-patterning

You are asking, can an individual, under hypnosis, be coerced, persuaded, or shaped to perform an anti-social act, a destructive act, or an act of violence, my answer is yes.
Hypnosis to carry out and execute certain intelligence operations.

The CIA considered using a Manchurian Candidate to assassinate Castro.

Jose Delgardo: Remote control of animals.
Selective elements of these techniques would be used on man.

Brains surgery, psychosurgery, creation of amnesia, parapsychology.

It was fun, fun, fun.
Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill and cheat? Steal, deceive, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all highest?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 4:11 am

Pepe wrote:
The purpose of ritual abuse, based on my personal experience, is to destroy a child's ontological security.
In my particular case, I was traumatised at skool when I was around 5 years of age.

What this traumatic psychological event did was create a dissociative disorder in me.
This is the first step in creating a malleable human being susceptible to "Hypnotic Trance State Induction".

As you can see from the article above, dissociated individuals are more susceptible to hypnotism.
I believe it.

Dissociation from trauma can create out of body experiences and can make one susceptible to hypnotic trance. The problem with the unconcious mind is tracking confabulation from reality. When you throw mind altering drugs into the equation then even the person having the visions or experiences find it hard to work out what's going on.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 5:35 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I believe it.

Dissociation from trauma can create out of body experiences and can make one susceptible to hypnotic trance. The problem with the unconcious mind is tracking confabulation from reality. When you throw mind altering drugs into the equation then even the person having the visions or experiences find it hard to work out what's going on.

If you are referring to my experience, there were no psychotropics involved.
And the other thing is, based on my memories, a dissociated state isn't constant. I/ppl eventually come out of it. I did.
I found myself all by myself in the skool yard while everyone else was in the classrooms.

My memories are very clear.
I can elaborate on the specific circumstance that resulted in the creation of my dissociation.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 5:46 am

Pepe wrote:
I can elaborate on the specific circumstance that resulted in the creation of my dissociation.

I don't dispute this. I was referring to a confluence where trauma, mind altering drugs create dissociative mind states in people

The problem is disentangling states of mind from actual paranormal events. Perhaps we will never know.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 9:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I don't dispute this. I was referring to a confluence where trauma, mind altering drugs create dissociative mind states in people

The problem is disentangling states of mind from actual paranormal events. Perhaps we will never know.

The ppl in the MKULTRA experiments were adults, unless there were secret ones with children.
Imagine how easy it would be for a trained psychopathic psychiatrist to break a 5 year old child's mind.
I don't have to imagine. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 6:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
The ppl in the MKULTRA experiments were adults, unless there were secret ones with children.
Imagine how easy it would be for a trained psychopathic psychiatrist to break a 5 year old child's mind.
I don't have to imagine. 8)

Remember the time period they were sticking healthy black adults with Syphilis and intellectually disabled kids with typhus to watch how it kills. Amazingly none of the medical doctors or administrators involved were prosecuted.