A video for neurotypicals to help us live happier lives

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

BitterGeek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Apr 2023, 3:18 pm

My first video in 2 years. Feedback welcome after a total reimagination of my web series. This is what I've been working over the past 5 years to achieve.

Video contains advice to neurotypicals to help autistics live happier lives.

#advocacy #actuallyautistic #autismacceptancemonth #AutismRepresentation #AutismMediaProject #neurodiversity #boston #cinematicvideo

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2023, 4:33 pm

Your video is AMAZING!! ! I LOVE IT!! Your points are so spot on. I relate to every single thing you said. It's so refreshing and I love that you are just talking as you, not staged or rehearsed. You did a stellar job. I will totally support your channel. :heart:

Wreck It Ralph

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2023, 8:05 pm

Well done!! R-E-S-P-E-C-T!! ! Yes, "half way" at least, over this way for a change. :)

BitterGeek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Apr 2023, 1:31 pm

skibum wrote:
Your video is AMAZING!! ! I LOVE IT!! Your points are so spot on. I relate to every single thing you said. It's so refreshing and I love that you are just talking as you, not staged or rehearsed. You did a stellar job. I will totally support your channel. :heart:

I'm so over the "blah-blah-bla JUMP CUT, Blah-bla, JUMP CUT, CLOSE UP JUMP CUT" style that is popular online these days. Let the scene play out even if it has the ums and ahs because that is realistic representation

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2023, 1:50 pm

BitterGeek wrote:
skibum wrote:

I'm so over the "blah-blah-bla JUMP CUT, Blah-bla, JUMP CUT, CLOSE UP JUMP CUT" style that is popular online these days. Let the scene play out even if it has the ums and ahs because that is realistic representation
I agree 100%. That is exactly how I am with my channel as well. My channel is called My World Autistic if you would like to check it out. I would love to have you look at mine. I will subscribe to your channel as well.

Wreck It Ralph