yes 50%  50%  [ 8 ]
no 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
i dont care eather way 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 16

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:21 am

i would just like to say as a man there should be a male section in there to not just one for females.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:23 am

Not sure if it matters but why not I suppose

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:24 am

There was a male section, many of the males and females voted for it to be removed in favour of an 'In depth adult discussion'

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:26 am

username88 wrote:

Men can have physical or emotional issues to just like women. One of the things I think are wrong in society that men are often neglected in there emotional issues and taught to be a tuff guy

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:28 am

0_equals_true wrote:
There was a male section, many of the males and females voted for it to be removed in favour of an 'In depth adult discussion'

I never new that and im voting to bring it back :P I think its hipocrital to have a place for women problems but deny one for men.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:30 am

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

I never new that and im voting to bring it back :P I think its hipocrital to have a place for women problems to but deny one for men.

I would have agreed if there hadn't already been one. But it seemed it was solely there for that reason - because if there's a women's one, there must be a men's one too. It was removed because most of he threads there belonged in the Adult forum, AFAIK.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:33 am

Sopho wrote:
Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

I never new that and im voting to bring it back :P I think its hipocrital to have a place for women problems to but deny one for men.

I would have agreed if there hadn't already been one. But it seemed it was solely there for that reason - because if there's a women's one, there must be a men's one too. It was removed because most of he threads there belonged in the Adult forum, AFAIK.

Even so. Isn’t anof to say there shouldn’t be a place for it

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:36 am

Like my parents always told me when I asked why there wasn't a "Kids Day", the same way there was a Mother's Day and Father's Day...."Every day is kid's day"

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:39 am

poopylungstuffing wrote:
Like my parents always told me when I asked why there wasn't a "Kids Day", the same way there was a Mother's Day and Father's Day...."Every day is kid's day"

I wouldn't say every day is Men's Day though lol.

I don't think the Men's Forum will be coming back. Most of the threads in there appeared to be topics that belonged in the Adult Forum. And tbh, I'd like a separate forum for people like me, but there wouldn't be enough use for it. So I can kind of see why people want a Men's Forum. But I think if it had worked the first time, it'd have been left there. Obviously it didn't, so I don't think it'll work a second time.

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:43 am

Just because people often put things there that dint necessary have to be in there doesn’t mean there isn’t any topics that truly belong in there.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:45 am

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
Just because people often put things there that dint necessary have to be in there doesn’t mean there isn’t any topics that truly belong in there.

Enough to warrant an entirely different forum though?

Cultus_Diabolus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 10:47 am

yes i think so

frankwah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Aug 2007, 12:29 pm

username88 wrote:

Ditto. Can't hurt anything to have a male-0nly section. But I probably wouldn't look at it. Most of the people here are males anyway.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Aug 2007, 5:52 pm

ahhh, i dont care eather way, i liked what sopho said, it did not work first time (i did not know their ever was a mail sec.) so why bother, i like adult forum.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

17 Aug 2007, 7:50 pm

there was one. nobody posted in it, so im guessing thats why it was deleted

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2007, 9:43 pm

Cultus_Diabolus wrote:
0_equals_true wrote:

I never new that and im voting to bring it back :P I think its hipocrital to have a place for women problems but deny one for men.

They had a guys section, but the contents were identical to the Love and Dating section as that was all that was ever posted. Don't be jealous of the women's section. The women have mostly quit posting in it because it was suppose to be female only, but guys post there constantly and have ruined it. The women couldn't even post about female things like menstruation without the guys completely taking over the post as if they menstruated!

I think we need locked forums for men, women and the adult in-depth section that require passwords to get in.