Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2023, 9:04 pm

Trump and Kushner May Have Leveraged Presidency to Get Saudi Money

Quote:
Donald Trump and his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, have both found themselves flush with Saudi money since they left the White House, according to The Washington Post—raising potential conflict concerns ahead of 2024. Filings with the Securities and Exchanges Commission showed Kushner took $2 billion from a Saudi investment fund chaired by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, employing a tactic that (initially) shielded its foreign source. Trump himself has hosted Saudi-backed LIV Golf tournaments, while his company negotiated a $4 billion agreement with a Saudi firm to develop a Trump-branded golf resort in Oman. Trump and Kushner developed a close relationship with the Saudi regime during their time in the White House, including even after Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s murder. “I think it was an obvious opportunity for them to build their Rolodexes,” ex-Trump official John Bolton told the Post. A Trump spokesperson, meanwhile, claimed the former president simply used his “superior negotiating skills” on America’s behalf.

America First - Not

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 1:52 pm

1. He was the most transparent president ever as well as possibly the most honest man to have ever lived.

2. He was a business man before being potus, so of course he's going to do regular business man things in his presidential retirement. And because he was the most transparent honest president EVER the emoluments clause of the constitution was unconstitutional and this inapplicable to trump and his nepotism administration, obviously. Plus the prosperity gospel says he's holier than thou for having enriched himself, so, take that, heathen.

:ketchup chips:

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 5:06 pm

I don’t see why this revelation will affect anybody’s view. Not that I’m not appreciative of the information. I just don’t see how this will help to get rid of the scourge.

Every time there is a new scandal, or what would have been a scandal in the good old days, it just rolls off him.

And they said Reagan was the Teflon president. 8O

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 5:14 pm

MAYBE facts will jolt someone out of the cult and they’ll realize that the self proclaimed swamp drainer is in fact a big fat swamp monster.

Probably not, but, maybe.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 11:24 pm

blazingstar wrote:
I don’t see why this revelation will affect anybody’s view. Not that I’m not appreciative of the information. I just don’t see how this will help to get rid of the scourge.

Every time there is a new scandal, or what would have been a scandal in the good old days, it just rolls off him.

And they said Reagan was the Teflon president. 8O

Under this thinking why waste all the time and money indicting him? It seems to help him in the polls.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2023, 11:17 am

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it isn’t worth while. I just got discouraged by each revelation amounting to nothing. Thank heavens there are those who can keep up the effort.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2023, 1:17 am

goldfish21 wrote:
1. He was the most transparent president ever as well as possibly the most honest man to have ever lived.

2. He was a business man before being potus, so of course he's going to do regular business man things in his presidential retirement. And because he was the most transparent honest president EVER the emoluments clause of the constitution was unconstitutional and this inapplicable to trump and his nepotism administration, obviously. Plus the prosperity gospel says he's holier than thou for having enriched himself, so, take that, heathen.

:ketchup chips:

If Trump claims to be the epitome of business people, then I should think said business people should be outraged for being made out to be liars and crooks.