Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

JavaDawg
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 May 2023, 7:07 pm

Anyone else large-breasted and have absolutely hate sweating in their bras? It makes me so cranky, I work in a warehouse and I just can't wait to go home and shower in the summer.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2023, 6:56 pm

Not large-breasted, but I too hate under-boob sweat.

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2023, 7:45 pm

Yeah it stinks. I hate sweat in general. It's so.gross feeling.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2023, 2:14 am

That's why I don't understand why some bras are made to squeeze the boobs together at the front. I find sweating in the cleavage to be very uncomfortable. Even sports bras do this. So I've bought bras online that separate my boobs and they look more natural than when they are squeezed together.

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2023, 3:54 pm

Wow! So I'm not alone with this, it seems. My sweat sensory issues are due to sweating ALOT because I don't get cold until it gets lower than low 50s and living in Florida, which is like "being wedged in the Devil's butt crack AFTER he's done working out at the gym ". My back sweats the most, and it runs down my back like a river and right into my (ahem) butt. It feels awful, especially when I get fungal issues afterwards. The feeling of the sweat pouring down my back is enough to make me cancel my plans and I have to go home or stuff paper towels back in there. Ugh!! !! Florida is the worst place to be if you have sweat sensory issues---- hot and humid 10 months out of the year. Air so thick it feels like breathing water. Feels like getting punched in the face by Mother Nature each time you open your front door. Always having huge wet spots on all the clothes. Hair never fully dries. Steering wheels and seat belt buckles burn enough to cause 2nd degree blisters. And that back and butt sweat! It makes me cringe thinking about it.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2023, 6:12 am

I never mind heat.
Yet I absolutely dislike sweating.

Not large breasted, but I get sweaty on near daily basis due to my country's climate and cycling to work past 7am.

To a point that sometimes I have to bring a spare change of clothes and baby powder along the way. :? And bathing prior that seem meaningless.

Heck, I wouldn't be so surprised if I have to take a bath twice within less than an hour just for that.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

captaintash
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jul 2023, 7:16 pm

JavaDawg wrote:
Anyone else large-breasted and have absolutely hate sweating in their bras? It makes me so cranky, I work in a warehouse and I just can't wait to go home and shower in the summer.

Absolutely!
I was just scanning through the forum themes and when I saw the mention of sweat, it suddenly dawned on me that my obsession/hatred of my own sweat could be attributed to being autistic.
But, yes, big boobs + sweat = bleurgh.