Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2023, 5:28 pm

For cash - eaten an insect.
To save cash - not eaten.
For friends - beaten someone up.
For someone else - beaten someone up.
For fun - drugs, jumped out of 2nd floor windows with an umbrella as a parachute, tried to be Evel Knievel on a BMX and loads of stupid dangerous s**t like you see on Jackass or The Dudesons.
For school - I did extreme things in school, but I don't think I did anything extreme for school

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2023, 6:02 pm

For cash - Sued companies. :twisted:

To save cash - Not eaten.
Own one purse, one bra, one of everything, and nothing new.
I don't buy clothes for myself.
They're all gifts from birthdays or Christmas.
Using old hand-me-downs phones and laptops from my kids.
I also tend to live in the dark to save electric.
Actually I do all my electricity stuff in the middle of the night to save money.

For Friends - Beaten someone up.

For Fun - Daredevil mountain biking, skinny dipping, extreme rides, exhibitionism

For School - Attending.
Oh I also danced naked (OK almost naked) in a fountain during Frosh.
I blame Billy Idol and Electric Jello for that though.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 6:26 am

I'm quite a boring person, and a wimp, so I don't have anything to put here. Sorry.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 6:29 am

The most extreme thing I've ever done is have a screaming argument with someone. Definitely never beaten someone up physically. Although if they touched my daughter I would kill them.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 9:48 am

KitLily wrote:
The most extreme thing I've ever done is have a screaming argument with someone. Definitely never beaten someone up physically. Although if they touched my daughter I would kill them.

That’s where I was coming from.

If I ever get my hands on the punks who stabbed my son and his best friend, and killed a homeless man, they’ll be sorry they were born.

I also attacked someone in self-defence, but I wouldn’t have fought back if not for my kids needing their mama.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 11:03 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
KitLily wrote:

That’s where I was coming from.

If I ever get my hands on the punks who stabbed my son and his best friend, and killed a homeless man, they’ll be sorry they were born.

I also attacked someone in self-defence, but I wouldn’t have fought back if not for my kids needing their mama.

I'll help you if you like!

Oh yes, fight these attackers back if it's self defence. Damn them.

But the extreme things I do tend to be creative, imaginative works and designs.

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2023, 7:10 pm

Right now, I’m so p!ssed off with boys and girls in Warshington regarding this whole debt limit bullsh!t I’m ready to start a petition to

1. recall the entire conned-gress
2. Get rid of the current residents of the White House, including the veep.
3. Have the new conned-gress (after all the current member have been thrown out, and never be allowed to hold another public office of any type), to put us back on the gold standard, if not the platinum standard.
4. Have the new conned-gress, pass a balanced budget amendment, just like the 40 states in the US currently have.
5. Pay back the monies conned-gress borrowed (or rather stole) from Social Security, with penalties and interest, some 50-odd years ago.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 4:34 am

Nothing, way too much of a scaredy cat.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 9:08 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
What kind of extreme things have you done

For cash
To save cash
For friends
For someone else
For fun
For school

For any other reason?

-For cash as a kid I sold drugs. I had to buy my own food, clothes, school supplies at the age of 12. Necessities are a powerful motivator.
-To save cash as an adult I'd go a day or two without food and steal toilet paper from the gas station bathroom around the corner. Used to have my power and water shut off a lot. Don't miss those days. But I got damn good at making $35 a week feed a family of 6. I can make magic out of canned goods. (refused to sell drugs once I had kids, took other routes)
-For friends, I once physically threw a guy out of my car before I looked at him and started counting backwards from five. Then I got to zero, got back in the car and tried to run him over. He had punched my friend, his gf, in the head in my backseat and I wasn't having that. He made it into someone's house before I got to him.
-I got locked up as a kid for breaking probation. I wasn't supposed to leave the place I was staying. One of my friends called me crying though, her dad had just beaten her up. I left, went to get her, so on. When I got back, cops were waiting for me. No regrets.
-Extreme things for school would probably have to be going to school at all. It was always so draining on me and not always easy to do as I was homeless a lot as a kid, but still, I tried. As an adult, university nearly killed me every time I tried to go... it was just too much all the time, but I was determined to at least try. I never did manage to get a college degree though.
-I've probably done a lot of things considered extreme. I've lived a really weird life. :lol: