Page 1 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 12:13 pm

I have a black wardrobe, a white wardrobe, a gray wardrobe, a pink and purple flowery/frilly/girly wardrobe, a blue-and-green wardrobe, a stormy blue and sandy/muddy brown wardrobe, a dark-red-and-dark-purple wardrobe, some navy blue stuff too, and a bright flashy wardrobe. :D I wear light summer-sort-of things, nothing heavy. :D

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 12:14 pm

whats a wardrobe

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2007, 12:15 pm

I like to paint my body, I don't wear clothes.

frankwah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Aug 2007, 12:27 pm

Pants, shirt. My style is pretty non-descript. But I think I look pretty good. Girls certainly don't have a problem with my looks.

Asparval
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 1:24 pm

Ana54 wrote:
I have a black wardrobe, a white wardrobe, a gray wardrobe, a pink and purple flowery/frilly/girly wardrobe, a blue-and-green wardrobe, a stormy blue and sandy/muddy brown wardrobe, a dark-red-and-dark-purple wardrobe, some navy blue stuff too, and a bright flashy wardrobe. :D I wear light summer-sort-of things, nothing heavy. :D

That's a lot of wardrobes but do you have any clothes? :roll:

username88
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 1:33 pm

Plain black shirt, black jeans, and combat boots. I like wearing band logo shirts as well.

ainvar
Raven
Raven

16 Aug 2007, 1:50 pm

Used to be blue jeans and tshirts almost exclusively...wasn't easy in the summer in the heart of Georgia =)

Now I've switched to Hawaiian shirts, shorts and sandals for the summer, and Hawaiian shirts, slacks and a comfy pair of brown shoes for the winter.

Every once in awhile I will break out a tie from my "collection" especially if I am wearing my favourite green microchecked formal jacket. Man, I love that thing.

michel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 2:05 pm

I love clothes. I have great stuff! California is very laid back, so I wear mostly distressed low rise jeans and a vintage T-shirt, or a cool tight tank top with linen bermudas, or camouflage cargo shorts I'm getting pretty bored with. I have many many pairs of sandals, a lot of them designers like Prada or Gucci, but I usually end up wearing the cheap ones 8) Sometimes I'll go for a Nautical look and wear all white, or white pants with a striped T-shirt and boat shoes. In the Winter, I like fitted long sleeve shirts, black leather pants (I wear them like they were jeans), and fitted soft sweaters. I'll usually wear my leather pants (I have 4 pairs) with my black motorcycle boots or my cowboy boots. Oh, and I have an incredible pair of leather "jogging" pants that look like the adidas ones, black with white stripes on the side and zippers on the bottom, but they're super soft leather, they go with everything from a t-shirt to a sweater, they're probably my favorite pants to wear... I have many coats and vintage sports jackets, but my favorite one is my black leather motorcycle jacket. It's very sunny where I live, so I have about 15 pairs of sunglasses, and I'm still looking for a good pair of aviator ones that suit my face. If I have to go to something formal, which is mucho rare, I'll wear something that looks very military, like a formal marine's jacket. It looks great on me and it's different.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 2:13 pm

Nothing.

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2007, 2:15 pm

Sopho wrote:
Nothing.

Aradford
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2007, 2:17 pm

I have a faaaaaaabolous pair of clay underwear that keep me cool in the heat.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 2:26 pm

Sopho wrote:
Nothing.

8O

Woman
Raven
Raven

16 Aug 2007, 2:44 pm

In the summer, its t-shirts, tank tops & shorts.
in the winter, its button-up shirts with collars and casual pants (for work), jeans & sweatshirts (for home)

Then of course, my hot little dresses for when my husband takes me out.
And if we can include shoes in wardrobe, i have a fun array.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 2:58 pm

Anything scruffy is good for me.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2007, 3:01 pm

mostly black.

SirCannonFodder
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Aug 2007, 4:24 pm

Generally a darkly coloured T-shirt (I tend to stick with brown/maroon, black, or blue) with a pair of black or grey shorts, or a pair of darkly coloured pants.