Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 4:58 pm

What kind of things did you get wrongfully accused of having done, at home, school, or work or court or anything else?

What kind of punishment did you get?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 9:21 am

I got wrongly accused of stealing a cushion from a store once. The only consequences I got was being humiliated in the street in front of loads of people. Not a very lucky day for a person with agoraphobia, social anxiety and scopophobia.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2023, 9:35 am

Joe90 wrote:
I got wrongly accused of stealing a cushion from a store once. The only consequence I got was being humiliated in the street in front of loads of people. Not a very lucky day for a person with agoraphobia, social anxiety and scopophobia.

When I was 6, I got a mini basket for a childhood friend, which my mom forgot that she had paid for. Right after my friend rejected the present, my mom thought I stole the basket and grounded me. However, I didn't try and explain myself, I just took the blame

When I was 21, I was very lonely and made friends with a troubled 14-year-old boy who attended the same church. His family found out and automatically accused him of being a child molester, which was not true at all. Though the people at the church knew we were not doing anything, he encouraged me to keep my distance from him or face getting arrested. They also said they would help try to help me in any way because of certain laws.