Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

jogashill
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2023, 4:52 am

i agree about the intensity of the light. i find myself closing my eyes to navigate around them. apparently in our city you can request for them (who??) to turn them down a notch? which seems strange and not sure how that gets a response. the light now focuses down in one bright unidirectional pool, UFO style. the light fixture itself also in design looks like robot shoes.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 3:31 am

They don't bother my eyes at all that I've noticed.. and when the defective ones start failing and they turn purple it looks super cool.

The lights that bother me for being blindingly bright are the ridiculous LED lights on new trucks & SUV's. They're so bright I can't see s**t when they come up close behind me at night.. combine that with some dickhead driver that wants to tailgate me and try to get my to drive faster and I end up just slowing down because their lights are so bright in my rear view mirror that they're impairing my vision and I have to slow down in order to navigate the road as I can't see nearly as well. F off with the ultra bright lights already on new trucks/SUVs FFS. They sit high up and blast right in your eyes.. gotta flip the rear view mirror to try to see again.. and can't use the side view mirrors. Dumb f***s probably get mad as hell when I slow down, but f**k them if they can't figure out why.

At least drivers aren't all rolling with loaded guns here like South of the border. Worst they're gonna do is honk for getting held up a few seconds until they can pass.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:41 am

hey wait. aminute ... above post .. Am South of your border And we got us them rights , my 50 calibre turret mounted machine gun on the cab of the cab of my P/U truck , with the Mortor mounted on the flatbed of my truck.
Ain't nun yahs allz business . Specially being you might be going 'one' mile an hour slower than me . :twisted:
On """ MY """ piece A Road . that I just happen to be a drivin' on .. :skull: Never you mind ,about thum Aircraft searchlights , i got fir Headlights . ( i been able to fry a chicken at Thirty meters out) away from the headlamps of mah truck . 8) ......
( :roll: :roll: :roll:written with tongue firmly planted in cheekyness)

where ever you go ,there you are

Canadian Freedom Lover
Raven
Raven

22 May 2023, 7:15 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
They don't bother my eyes at all that I've noticed.. and when the defective ones start failing and they turn purple it looks super cool.

The lights that bother me for being blindingly bright are the ridiculous LED lights on new trucks & SUV's. They're so bright I can't see s**t when they come up close behind me at night.. combine that with some dickhead driver that wants to tailgate me and try to get my to drive faster and I end up just slowing down because their lights are so bright in my rear view mirror that they're impairing my vision and I have to slow down in order to navigate the road as I can't see nearly as well. F off with the ultra bright lights already on new trucks/SUVs FFS. They sit high up and blast right in your eyes.. gotta flip the rear view mirror to try to see again.. and can't use the side view mirrors. Dumb f***s probably get mad as hell when I slow down, but f**k them if they can't figure out why.

At least drivers aren't all rolling with loaded guns here like South of the border. Worst they're gonna do is honk for getting held up a few seconds until they can pass.

I agree that headlights on vehicles are way too bright. As for your other comment there are lots of guns in Canada, people are just not as open to talking about it here.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 7:25 pm

Lol there are nowhere near as many guns in Canada and nowhere near as many in vehicles loaded ready to go