I am sick of older women being interested in me

Page 2 of 7 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 1:17 am

Jamesy wrote:
What about accepting women my own age not being interested in dating me?

Do you mean women your age who go to the same pub as you, or do you mean women your age you've met in other locations, or women your age in England, or the UK, or women your age in the whole world?

How many women your age have you asked for dates, in order to be rejected and draw this conclusion?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 2:44 am

With 7,971,022,208 people in the world at this moment, that would mean Jamesy has asked about 3,985,511,104 women, and been turned down by each one.

Sad.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 4:24 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Do you mean women your age who go to the same pub as you, or do you mean women your age you've met in other locations, or women your age in England, or the UK, or women your age in the whole world?

How many women your age have you asked for dates, in order to be rejected and draw this conclusion?

I have never asked one out on a date. And yeah I mean women who go to same pubs as me

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 5:30 am

Jamesy wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Do you mean women your age who go to the same pub as you, or do you mean women your age you've met in other locations, or women your age in England, or the UK, or women your age in the whole world?  How many women your age have you asked for dates, in order to be rejected and draw this conclusion?
I have never asked one out on a date. And yeah I mean women who go to same pubs as me
Then you have no reason at all to claim that women your age are not interested in dating you; because expecting them to ask you for a date is only half the equation.  Then again, why should they?

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:13 am

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Do you mean women your age who go to the same pub as you, or do you mean women your age you've met in other locations, or women your age in England, or the UK, or women your age in the whole world?  How many women your age have you asked for dates, in order to be rejected and draw this conclusion?
Then you have no reason at all to claim that women your age are not interested in dating you; because expecting them to ask you for a date is only half the equation.  Then again, why should they?

:roll:

Last older woman who fancied me was 68 but hey I guess age is just a number.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:24 am

Age is just a number, if you're both consenting adults. I often get older guys liking me while guys my age wouldn't touch me with a barge pole. My boyfriend is in his 60s and I'm in my 30s. But it is a healthy relationship and I love him and he loves me, no exploiting involved at all (he's not just with me for sex and I'm not just with him for money).

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:29 am

Joe90 wrote:
Age is just a number, if you're both consenting adults. I often get older guys liking me while guys my age wouldn't touch me with a barge pole. My boyfriend is in his 60s and I'm in my 30s. But it is a healthy relationship and I love him and he loves me, no exploiting involved at all (he's not just with me for sex and I'm not just with him for money).

Why won’t guys your own age give you the time of day?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:31 am

Jamesy wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

8O

You can't know that women don't want to date you if you've never actually tried.

You've asked women to sit in your lap, but you've never asked one out on a date. I find that fascinating.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:34 am

Joe90 wrote:

Some people care more about age than others. I wouldn't date someone who was that much older than me, but we're all different and find different things important. I'd be okay with a ten year age difference, but I'd prefer less. I wouldn't go for someone who was that much younger, though.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:44 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

Some people care more about age than others. I wouldn't date someone who was that much older than me, but we're all different and find different things important. I'd be okay with a ten year age difference, but I'd prefer less. I wouldn't go for someone who was that much younger, though.

I agree with twilight Princess age gaps is important. Even early 40s is pushing it for me personally.

That being said if older people is all you can attract then what choice have you got?

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 6:55 am

Joe90 wrote:

My partner and I have a similar age gap, though we barely think about it unless someone else says something. We're very happy together, coming up on 4 years this summer. She's definitely not after my money, because I have none.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 7:29 am

Jamesy wrote:
Joe90 wrote:

Why won’t guys your own age give you the time of day?

Because I'm a tomboy I suppose. I guess most guys in their 20s and 30s would rather girls with confidence and loads of make-up.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 8:51 am

Now you know how the younger girls you're interested in feel.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 9:02 am

I should add that I've always been mature for my age. I married my first boyfriend when I was only 22. After we divorced I was in my 20's with three little kids. I wasn't about to go clubbing or running around with boys and their hotrods. I didn't specifically look for older men but the two I eventually dated were both older. They were also ND and functioning at a much younger age than their biological age. That means with them acting younger and me acting older, we seemed about the same. MR is about 7.5 years older and he's not "stunted" like those other men, so the age gap felt right.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 9:29 am

My mom once told me that 18 year old women do not look at 30 year old men unless they’re rich. That doesn’t make sense given that women in there 60s and beyond check me out a lot.

30s-60s is a much larger age gap than 20-33 obviously. I did post this same question on Reddit and someone said “Older women have less options”.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2023, 9:42 am

^ I don't understand why any of this matters. You just need to find opportunities to meet new people and then actually ask women who you like and who seem to like you for a date.

The questions that you tend to ask on here are irrelevant and don't get at the core of why you are struggling to find someone.