Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 6:59 am

My uncle recently had cataract surgery so now he has fake lenses in his eyes to help him see better although he still needs to wear glasses for distance. I have done some research and apparently you can have implantable contact lens surgery which I am guessing would save you the hassle of having to use disposable contacts and glasses.

I am just wondering would this type of surgery work for my uncle since he has fake/artificial lenses in his eyes?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 5:30 pm

Obviously, it works.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 4:49 pm

There is also Lasik surgery which will correct vision problems. I had it done in 2006 and still don't need to wear glasses or contacts unless I have looking at very fine print and there is limited light for viewing.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 4:54 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
There is also Lasik surgery which will correct vision problems. I had it done in 2006 and still don't need to wear glasses or contacts unless I have looking at very fine print and there is limited light for viewing.

Some people also get surgery to have artificial lenses put in as an alternative to laser treatment.