Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

SocOfAutism
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 11:35 am

Maybe I searched incorrectly, but I didn't find an existing thread.

J.J. Vallow was the little 7 year old boy who was killed by his adopted mom Lori Vallow Daybell, her late brother, Alex Cox, and then buried by the mom's cult leader new husband, Chad Daybell. The mom was just found guilty of his murder and also conspiracy to commit his murder, among other charges.

Here's a link to a more recent story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/do ... r-AA1bp1Zs

J.J. was autistic with limited verbal ability. I had been following the mom's trial. It was mentioned in the trial as part of her motive that he was becoming better at expressing himself. He also seemed to be "acting out" more often at the end of his life. I wondered if this was in grief as the mom had just murdered his older sister. It is unclear if he had any idea what happened to the sister. At the very least, she was suddenly gone. His adoptive father had also been murdered a few months prior and he had been dealing with that.

I just wondered if anyone else had been following the story. It was so sad to me that his life ended so soon, and partially because he was displaying his agency as a person. She should have just given that little boy to one of the many people who loved him and would have treasured him.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 11:38 am

That lady was suffering cult delusions. She murdered her kids because she thought they were Satanic zombies.

Giving them to someone who wasn't batshit insane was never an option, unfortunately.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う