When do you have to be most experienced

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 6:33 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
When are adult babies not a fetish? :|

Sometimes it's just a weird interest. Not all 'wish fulfillment' fantasies are sexual in nature and considering how non-sexual infants are, most folks seeking to return to that state would likely not be motivated sexually and instead engaging in controlled regression.

The same way most fur suit wearers aren't in it as a fetish, they just want an outlet to pretend to be something else for awhile.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 6:55 pm

I don’t think engaging in roleplaying behavior carries the same potential risks or issues as relationships with large age gaps.

People tend to grow and change over their lives - not just in childhood. I’m not the same person at 38 as I was at 23, 28, or even 33. As people get older, they attain life experience which sometimes lends itself to unequal power dynamics if they pursue relationships with younger people.

I’ve covered my other reasons in various posts in this thread. It’s not just about being creeped out by unusual, eccentric behavior.

All of this is very far removed from the original topic. It should be discussed elsewhere, like in a separate thread. As I’ve already mentioned, I probably don’t have a problem with the age difference that was outlined in the OP.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 7:14 pm

OK. :wtg:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 7:37 pm

It seems this thread has gone way off course. I hope it's not the one that's considered controversial, because everyone has the right to their own opinion about relationships based on what they've seen or witnessed in their lives, or their own personal concerns for whatever reason.

Personally, my biggest concern in a relationship is when one person uses or exploits another for money, power, status, sex, ability, connections, or any other factor, especially when the person being exploited doesn't know this is the case. Situations where there's a HUGE age gap very often involve some type of exploitation, whether one person really likes younger partners, or even the reverse where one person really likes older partners. Sometimes those relationships are totally legit with no exploitation and more power to those people, but I think there's at least a risk that some of these relationships involve an unequal power dynamic whether it benefits one or both parties. It's not automatic, as we see with Benjamin's marriage and Joe's relationship, but I think in general the likelihood is greater than in similar-aged unions.

I knew someone who was really into older partners. They married someone older and then were disappointed when that person aged even more and lost the interest or ability for sex. Suddenly they were no longer a fantasy fulfilment, but a ball and chain with medical problems and financial concerns due to retirement. The fairy tale ended and that person decided to look for a significantly younger partner instead, so they could have someone take care of them instead of having to look after their ageing spouse. I thought THAT was really creepy. Breaking up for normal reasons is fine but when a marriage only happened because the person had a "thing" for LAGR and then their fantasy was shattered, it made me feel badly for the forgotten spouse.