Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 12:26 am

https://fb.watch/kKFQr-EV-g/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

I think they should have kept this between them, things internet personalities do to gain traffic lol.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 6:11 am

I think they should've turned it into a 6 video event and included fights about where they were going to eat dinner and what they were going to watch on TV. They could've had viewers vote on who was more to blame for the breakup.

Missed opportunities.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 2:58 pm

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 4:59 pm

:lol:

The moral of the story: be cautious about who you donate kidneys to. Of course, people have the right to break up if a relationship isn't working for whatever reason.

My aunt gave my uncle a kidney. I thought it was a bad idea because he almost certainly won't take care of it (and hasn't). He's not an especially likeable character. I'm sure my aunt could've found someone more worthy to give it to.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 5:17 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
I think they should've turned it into a 6 video event and included fights about where they were going to eat dinner and what they were going to watch on TV. They could've had viewers vote on who was more to blame for the breakup.

Missed opportunities.

If your break-up isn't optioned for a pay-per-view event you're doing something wrong.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 5:19 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Missed opportunities.

If your break-up isn't optioned for a pay-per-view event you're doing something wrong.

Yes, that's how I feel exactly. :lol: