Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2023, 7:44 pm

I HATE my life, I wish I was dead. Life is tooooo hard.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2023, 8:08 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:

Oh dear. There's gotta be a lot of stress and struggle behind that feeling.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2023, 11:30 pm

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

You right, I felt sooooo hopeless earlier, I had a little meltdown. I’m worrying about my money from the trust fund that my mom made for me, my nephew & my hurricane sister, I hate her! I HATE that June is coming soon. A person was helping me clean my apartment & take out my trash, she disappeared. My future look bad, I think.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2023, 12:03 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
You right, I felt sooooo hopeless earlier, I had a little meltdown.

Fully understandable.
The stress/frustration/heartbreak buildup has to find some kind of release at some point.
My own life has seen some distress and tears lately.

Quote:
A person was helping me clean my apartment & take out my trash, she disappeared.

That would indeed be distressing, the loss of service, the loss of person.
And doubly distressing when there is a housing assistance agency who does periodic housekeeping inspections.

If I lived closer than half the continent away I'd offer to help a little bit.
My own health is a bit messy and I need helpers sometimes, like the one coming on June 1st, but, hey, if I could help even one day a month I would offer.

MatchboxVagabond
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2023, 12:47 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

You right, I felt sooooo hopeless earlier, I had a little meltdown. I’m worrying about my money from the trust fund that my mom made for me, my nephew & my hurricane sister, I hate her! I HATE that June is coming soon. A person was helping me clean my apartment & take out my trash, she disappeared. My future look bad, I think.

Ouch, that certainly does sound tough. Anxiety is hard to begin with, but when it's related to real problems, it really sucks

Is there one little step you can take towards addressing or minimizing any of these challenges? Some things are just tough, but there's frequently something that you can do to make it a little less hard.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2023, 11:13 pm

MatchboxVagabond wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Ouch, that certainly does sound tough. Anxiety is hard to begin with, but when it's related to real problems, it really sucks

Is there one little step you can take towards addressing or minimizing any of these challenges? Some things are just tough, but there's frequently something that you can do to make it a little less hard.

I can clean a little bit in my wheelchair, but cleaning can be very bad for me cuz of my anxiety, my anxiety can be pretty bad, I can get dizzy, I can make myself hot (I think it cuz of Fibromyalgia) I can itch so bad, I have Psoriasis, I can also have problems with breathing too.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2023, 11:30 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
I can make myself hot (I think it cuz of Fibromyalgia)

Yep, that is a thing.
A frustrating thing.

Can tell you that from personal experience.
And in a reference from paid professional health care providers,

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/fibromyalgia/symptoms/
Quote:
feeling too hot or too cold – this is because you're not able to regulate your body temperature properly