Dream Theater, Stratovarius, Breaking Benjamin

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Noam111g
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 May 2023, 1:39 am

If anyone here likes hard rock, metal, i was hoping if you can please share what your favorite bands are.

I like mostly progressive metal, hard rock, power metal, death metal, alternative metal.

Favorite bands:

Dream Theater
Stratovarius
Breaking Benjamin

Favorite albums by these bands:

Ultra Beatdown
Images and Words
Saturate
Dark Before Dawn
Visions
Episode
Awake

If you like these bands please share, thanks.

Other than that, what other metal bands/hard rock bands you like?

Tianno
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2023, 3:43 am

Deffinetly a Dream Theater / Liquid Tension Experiment, fan, though i dont know much of the newer stuff. Will never get tired of that!

Some of the other names seems familiar too.

A few other bands could be:
Tool (favorite :heart:) /a perfect circle/puscifer (same singer, brilliant Maynard, but different styles)
Meshuggah - sweedish, technical (the drummer on Obzen album! :o ) and talking about technical unknown bands, look up "Persefone" from andora, Spain... Had the privilege to share a tour with them... Wonderfull talented guys!

Freak kitchen - you either love em or hate em, i guess hahaha, Matthias eklund has a funny way of playing :lol:
Origin - grindcore metal
Man must die - also grind

Havent been listening to metal for a while, but it happens, cause how great is it :D :D

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2023, 1:21 am

Origin are great. :heart:

I really like Converge, although I'm out of the loop with their recent stuff.

Same goes for Pig Destroyer.

Insect Warfare were really good.

One Eyed God Prophecy were really good.

I listen to a lot of grindcore, powerviolence, emo, crust, thrashcore, etc; mostly frantic sounding stuff that straddles metal and punk.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う