Mass shooting near South Carolina nightclub

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2023, 10:21 am

CBS News

Quote:
One person was killed and five others were wounded in a shooting near a South Carolina nightclub on Memorial Day, authorities said. No arrests have been made in Monday night's shooting in the Hollywood area of Charleston County, the county sheriff's office said Tuesday

No detailed description of a suspect was available, the sheriff's office said. Detectives were trying to determine what led up to the shooting.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2023, 5:16 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
CBS News
Quote:
One person was killed and five others were wounded in a shooting near a South Carolina nightclub on Memorial Day, authorities said. No arrests have been made in Monday night's shooting in the Hollywood area of Charleston County, the county sheriff's office said Tuesday

No detailed description of a suspect was available, the sheriff's office said. Detectives were trying to determine what led up to the shooting.

I do wonder if they'll ever detect that pumping out more guns than people into the USA led up to this and many other shootings. So far it seems that conclusion remains elusive. It's gonna take a real true to life Sherlock Holmes type to be born and educated in all the best detection skills before the USA has the right detective to maybe detect this. Maybe.