Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 1:03 am

4 injured, including 3 children after drive-by shooting in Cincinnati neighborhood

Quote:
Four people, including three children, were injured in a drive-by shooting in Over-the-Rhine Wednesday afternoon.

A 10-year-old, 14-year-old, 15-year-old and a man in his 20s were injured in the shooting, Cincinnati Police Chief Theresa Theetge confirmed to our news partners at WCPO.

The conditions of the four were not available but Theetge said their injuries were non-life-threatening.

Theetge said there was more than one shooter in what appears to be a black four-door Hyundai with dark-tinted windows.

Police weren’t sure if the shooting was targeted but did say the juveniles were not with the adult.

Police have had multiple blocks of McMicken Avenue between Walnut Street and Vine Street shut down for hours. Theetge said she’s seen at least 59 evidence markers placed at various locations in the blocked-off area.

She said most of those markers were shell casings from bullets.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2023, 11:15 am

It was just now in this moment that I realized WKRP stood for "what the krap?" (is going on) in Cincinnati.

Oh, never mind.. they're just getting in on the national pastime of shooting each other for no particular reason or another.

At least most shootings here have some kind of explanation.. like the 2 guys that got shot downtown a couple days ago was some sort of gang related conflict, possibly retaliation for the gangster that got popped the week before. Somewhat more justified than simply because people happened to be in the line of fire when someone felt like shooting people.