Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

aspergers_patrick
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jul 2005, 5:11 pm

Tonight my mother asked me if I wanted some food. I said I would go across the road to order some food. She said I shouldn't go out incase of local vandals that would pick on me. She didn't allow me to go and get some food, so I stormed out and I came back and re-asked her, by this time she left the house and got some food. I nearly wept, and when she came back I went berzerk. I just couldn't handle the fact she would get the food and not me. What does this sound like to you people? AS??

Serissa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2005, 6:36 pm

aspergers_patrick wrote:
Tonight my mother asked me if I wanted some food. I said I would go across the road to order some food. She said I shouldn't go out incase of local vandals that would pick on me. She didn't allow me to go and get some food, so I stormed out and I came back and re-asked her, by this time she left the house and got some food. I nearly wept, and when she came back I went berzerk. I just couldn't handle the fact she would get the food and not me. What does this sound like to you people? AS??

Sounds more like an (over?)protective mother to me.

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jul 2005, 6:56 pm

aspergers_patrick wrote:

My moms just like that. she's worried I will get picked on. She's also worried when i get picked on how I would react. i have a really bad anger problem and she doesnt wanna see me in a cop car for beating the sh*t outta some punks

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

Say Good Night to the bad guy - Tony Montana
-Scarface

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2005, 8:29 pm

Parents like that are what make kids want to rebel.

I know I would, and have at actions similar to the ones you posted.

aspergers_patrick
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jul 2005, 8:20 am

It's not that. It's just if she returned home with food or even without it, I would still have to go out and get some, because I feel mentally agitated and upset. It happens in alot of other things to, especially when I was younger. I would play with my brother and we would run around the garden, and if he didn't run around it, I would get terribly upset, and I couldn't handle it that I started crying and throwing tantrum(s).

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2005, 8:50 am

What? Patrick! We had a nice conversation before, and now look at this, you post something I don't understand! Please, tell me, what is going on? I really want to know!

aspergers_patrick
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jul 2005, 12:22 pm

What larsen? What are you on about?

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2005, 12:35 pm

Patrick:

Hello, sir. I am concerned about your problem. It seems that you are upset yourself. We had a nice conversation earlier, but I am unable to fathom what your problem is. If you don't mind me asking, are you all right now?

aspergers_patrick
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jul 2005, 12:50 pm

I'm fine. I just was saying I got upset after an incident happened.