Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

tetragon
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Nov 2004, 11:52 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
If a guy buys you a drink (female) he often wants to get into your pants. Or just to open up and relax.

Why would the guy want to get into my pants? They're not his size.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2004, 8:56 am

Getting into your pants is just an expression some NTs use for saying they want to have sex with you.

Anna
Toucan
Toucan

12 Dec 2004, 3:11 am

alex wrote:
tetragon wrote:
alex wrote:
TOTALLY UNRELATED: By the way, I noticed your external link. You seem to be a python programmer? Thats awesome! I see you have done some stuff with pygtk. I'm going to take a look into that. I'm wondering what OS you use? I'm currently in OS X and Gentoo Linux. I can run X applications in both environments obviously.

I use Debian unstable, but my assignments for class have to work with Solaris (no problems yet). multiui, the python modules that I had created, are currently undergoing some major modifications to increase their flexibility and the module using pygtk is much easier for me to code than the ncurses one, since I am adding tabbed dialogs and some other stuff.

Awesome. I use Gentoo as I'm a Gentoo developer (http://dev.gentoo.org/~alexander). Its an awesome distro. Its package management system, portage, is written in python. You might want to check it out. I've only played around with ncurses a little and haven't gotten into pygtk. I'm mainly into Perl though.

Eep. Perl looks too much like cartoon characters swearing for me. But Python rocks! Have you seen the new Ubuntu Linux release? Mark Shuttleworth is really into Python.