Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Sillylilgoober
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 12 Oct 2023
Gender: Male
Posts: 118
Location: burger king

16 Oct 2023, 3:03 pm

it hurts to blink with my right eye but other than dat im pretty good :D


_________________
i got that (ง ◉ _ ◉)ง in me


Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2021
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,092
Location: Manchester, UK

16 Oct 2023, 4:01 pm

Not too bad m8. Ordered some carpets and blinds for my apartment and had a good few vodka and tonics. 8)


_________________
Diagnosed with ADHD - Inattentive type and undiagnosed aspergers.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).


alisiaburke
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 17 Oct 2023
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 5

17 Oct 2023, 12:07 pm

I'm a little bit sick, but it's not covid so I'm happy! And my vacation starts in a week, so it's all good I'd say!



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 61,242
Location: UK

17 Oct 2023, 12:09 pm

Rossall wrote:
Not too bad m8. Ordered some carpets and blinds for my apartment and had a good few vodka and tonics. 8)


What's all this I'm hearing about an apartment? :wink:


_________________
We have existence


Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2021
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,092
Location: Manchester, UK

17 Oct 2023, 12:14 pm

babybird wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Not too bad m8. Ordered some carpets and blinds for my apartment and had a good few vodka and tonics. 8)


What's all this I'm hearing about an apartment? :wink:

Just trying to be a bit friendly to our US posters.

Yes, it's my flat


_________________
Diagnosed with ADHD - Inattentive type and undiagnosed aspergers.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 45,402
Location: Abbottistan

17 Oct 2023, 12:17 pm

I'm good, you?


_________________
Who’s better at math than a robot? They’re made of math!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!


babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 61,242
Location: UK

17 Oct 2023, 12:27 pm

Rossall wrote:
babybird wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Not too bad m8. Ordered some carpets and blinds for my apartment and had a good few vodka and tonics. 8)


What's all this I'm hearing about an apartment? :wink:

Just trying to be a bit friendly to our US posters.

Yes, it's my flat


I know. I was just winding you up. :D


_________________
We have existence


Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2021
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,092
Location: Manchester, UK

17 Oct 2023, 3:46 pm

babybird wrote:
Rossall wrote:
babybird wrote:
Rossall wrote:
Not too bad m8. Ordered some carpets and blinds for my apartment and had a good few vodka and tonics. 8)


What's all this I'm hearing about an apartment? :wink:

Just trying to be a bit friendly to our US posters.

Yes, it's my flat


I know. I was just winding you up. :D
LOL :D


_________________
Diagnosed with ADHD - Inattentive type and undiagnosed aspergers.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).


Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,052

17 Oct 2023, 10:19 pm

I'm okay I went out with my support worker yesterday and had a nice day.



nick007
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 26,951
Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Oct 2023, 4:26 am

My allergies are bothering me a lot like they usually do these days; a while back I had a sinus infection that lasted close to a month. Good news is that I recently switched docs because my previous one left the health center & my new doc is willing to pursue newer treatments. My last doc didn't want to investigate & refused to prescribe me steroids due to concern about side-effects even thou as a kid various docs gave em to me a few times a year for allergies & skin eczema. She woulda prescribed me most any other meds I wanted for anything else thou. I'm supposed to get a referral to ears nose & throat doc so maybe I'll luck out, if not I'll take my chances trying an immunosuppressant.
I'm also stressing about debt a lot & really should look for a part time job but I kinda need to get my allergies better managed 1st; the three jobs I had were cleaning related.
I'm OK otherwise thou & I know lots of people are much worse off these days. I want to save the world but I gotta save me & my girlfriend 1st.


_________________
"I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem!"
~King Of The Hill


"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition