MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2023, 3:59 am

I saw a utube vid about that.

Its not the land itself. Its the recently discovered OFFSHORE oil fields in the sea right off the shores of the disputed province that ...sparked the long dormant territorial dispute between the two.

Maduro can barely govern his own country. So he some nerve thinking that he can govern two thirds of neighboring country as well.

The UN should force him to "take a number" because we got enough wars going on right now. Tell him that he just needs to stand in line if he wants to start another. :D

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2023, 12:23 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I saw a utube vid about that.

Its not the land itself. Its the recently discovered OFFSHORE oil fields in the sea right off the shores of the disputed province that ...sparked the long dormant territorial dispute between the two.

Maduro can barely govern his own country. So he some nerve thinking that he can govern two thirds of neighboring country as well.

The UN should force him to "take a number" because we got enough wars going on right now. Tell him that he just needs to stand in line if he wants to start another. :D

Mhmm, because that would be the perfect strategy instead of doing whatever you want to while the whole world is busy fighting a bunch of wars and trying to prevent/delay a bunch more.

There's nobody stupider than people. Collectively we've never learned sweet f**k all from countless generations of conflict and will continue to kill each other like the idiots we are - no different or better than single celled organisms killing each other for food/resources/territory etc.. the survival of the fittest, the strongest slime mold survives and all that.

If I were going to bet a single dollar on any of this stuff I'd bet that any wars that are inevitable have a much higher probability of kicking off sooner rather than later.. it's a great time to get into a fight when Team America World Police are busy busy busting heads here there & everywhere else on the planet and don't have the resources to come and kick your ass at the same time.