Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

jman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2005, 8:47 pm

It seems their are a few people here from Pittsburgh. I was wondering if we could have a meetup soon. Im thinking about starting up a support group sometime in the near future. :) Im specifically talking to stlf, Jmpalm, and PrincessChristina since those are the only ones i can remember off the top of my head. :roll:

jman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2005, 8:53 pm

s**t can one of the mods move this to the 'General Discussion' forum so it will more likely to be seen. :?

stlf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2005, 8:58 pm

I dunno jman...as I've mentioned in previous posts I am a therapist...and I do recomend this site to patients...so I have a good idea that at least a few of them are lurking around here...I generally like to keep a low profile and am somewhat hesitant to meet people "over the internet" if you guys do decide to get together though be sure to let me know how it goes.

Scoots5012
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2005, 9:20 pm

jman wrote:
sh** can one of the mods move this to the 'General Discussion' forum so it will more likely to be seen. :?

moved according to your request.

<---Would love to meet you also, but pitsburgh is a bit of stretch for me to travel to right now.

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

18 Jul 2005, 9:44 pm

hey jman I'm also from that area and I need a friend more than anything right now

-Tony Mantanna
-Scarface

Say Good Night to the bad guy - Tony Montana
-Scarface

jman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2005, 6:39 am

What part of the area are you from?