Reasons women do not date us!

Page 56 of 57 [ 901 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 67,390
Location: UK

15 Apr 2024, 2:56 pm

Have you ever heard the saying: give him enough rope and he'll hang himself?


_________________
We have existence


TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,499
Location: Hell

15 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm

:lol:

Nope, I never heard that one.


_________________
Bad influence since 1984


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,141
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2024, 3:01 pm

At least I am being honest



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 67,390
Location: UK

15 Apr 2024, 3:02 pm

Jamesy man you need to stop before you end in trouble


_________________
We have existence


TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,499
Location: Hell

15 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
At least I am being honest

When you’ve talked about this stuff on here in the past, how did it go?


_________________
Bad influence since 1984


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,141
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm

babybird wrote:
Jamesy man you need to stop before you end in trouble



You all going to come round to my house and beat me up then :lol:



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,141
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
At least I am being honest

When you’ve talked about this stuff on here in the past, how did it go?



Someone called me a racist jerk



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 67,390
Location: UK

15 Apr 2024, 3:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
At least I am being honest


And how's that working out for you


_________________
We have existence


TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,499
Location: Hell

15 Apr 2024, 3:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
At least I am being honest

When you’ve talked about this stuff on here in the past, how did it go?

Someone called me a racist jerk

Did you get a locked thread, posts removed, a warning, or something like that?

If it didn’t go well in the past, why repeat it?


_________________
Bad influence since 1984


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,141
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2024, 3:07 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
At least I am being honest

When you’ve talked about this stuff on here in the past, how did it go?

Someone called me a racist jerk

Did you get a locked thread, posts removed, a warning, or something like that?

If it didn’t go well in the past, why repeat it?



Someone defended me and said “You can’t help who you fall for”



TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,499
Location: Hell

15 Apr 2024, 3:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
At least I am being honest

When you’ve talked about this stuff on here in the past, how did it go?

Someone called me a racist jerk

Did you get a locked thread, posts removed, a warning, or something like that?

If it didn’t go well in the past, why repeat it?



Someone defended me and said “You can’t help who you fall for”

Yeah, but you don’t need to turn it into a thing/talk about it though. I wouldn’t date someone who looked like one of my abusers in certain ways. I don’t talk about it because I wouldn’t want to offend someone who looked like that.


_________________
Bad influence since 1984


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,141
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2024, 3:23 pm

I think cornflake should lock this thread since I have gone a bit to far tonight with comments



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 67,390
Location: UK

15 Apr 2024, 3:25 pm

Yeah. Go and make one of your more lighthearted threads in health and fitness of something


_________________
We have existence


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,141
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2024, 3:31 pm

babybird wrote:
Yeah. Go and make one of your more lighthearted threads in health and fitness of something



Got a bit to passionate/emotional tonight



babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 67,390
Location: UK

15 Apr 2024, 3:36 pm

Yeah well just relax now and take some deap breaths

I'd you want your thread locking just press the report button and ask for the moderator to lock it.


_________________
We have existence


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,141
Location: Near London United Kingdom

15 Apr 2024, 3:38 pm

babybird wrote:
Yeah well just relax now and take some deap breaths

I'd you want your thread locking just press the report button and ask for the moderator to lock it.



Just reported my thread. Cornflake must be seething with me