Running club members face felony charges

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2007, 2:27 pm

Running club members face felony charges
This is outrageous... what is this world coming to?

Police overreact badly to a group's activities... and charge the participants with a felony...

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2007, 3:21 pm

The people who run your country look like they're as bad as the scum who run ours. They're more a threat to our freedom than terrorists if they're going to go around locking people up for that kind of thing.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

26 Aug 2007, 3:27 pm

Clicked on thread when I saw Ascan posted. I was hoping for a Father Ted youtube video reply to the thread. :)

MysteryFan3
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2007, 3:27 pm

Yeah, but JQ Public here votes these dorks into office and won't demand accountability for what they do.

I hate to say it but the whole country is guilty of the stupidity we complain and laugh about.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2007, 4:26 pm

TheMachine1 wrote:
Clicked on thread when I saw Ascan posted. I was hoping for a Father Ted youtube video reply to the thread. :)

Just for you, TheMachine1, and with only the most tenuous connection to this thread, here's the Nazi war memorabilia one. Not as funny as the others, unfortunately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBPWXmOEF3E

And this is good for a laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6qTyDFtLEU&mode=related&search=

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2007, 9:08 pm

Thing is, I thought the Chinese would have been more upset if it had been Jap memorabilia. But then again, the Irish weren't really involved there, were they.

Just love Father Ted.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

Johnnie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2007, 6:08 pm

The charges will be lowered or dropped, the police did their job which is to send a message to people that in this day an age they have better things to do than figure out what the white powder really is.

Ikea is a Massive Furniture store right off the highway where I-91 and I-95 meet, so it's not like it was in some off the beaten track place. The place attracts customers from like 100 miles away

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 3:07 pm

Johnnie wrote:
...the police did their job which is to send a message to people that in this day an age they have better things to do than figure out what the white powder really is.

Yes, like our police. Political animals who put propagating the latest message of their masters before actually doing the job we pay them to do through taxation -- you know, stuff like catching thieves.