Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

29 Aug 2007, 8:05 pm

I paper my walls with the skins of my enemies. (After they've been properly cured, of course.) My house is a mice mosaic of leathery flesh-tones.

Good fortune,

- Icarus the Tanner

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

29 Aug 2007, 8:14 pm

Oh, and as for delinquent donut boy, whenever I walk into the store I might do something really obnoxious, like sigh and act disappointed in a very disproportionate way when you see him, and say, "Oh man! Not the semi-trained donut monkey again!" (then yell past him to the "back" of the store or behind the counter (whoever the office is) and have an imaginary conversation with his boss (doesn't matter if he/she is actually there), "Hey! Is there someone competent here I can deal with? Preferably someone with a modicum of intelligence and charisma? I know you guys are trying to keep costs down, but this monkey does it's job very poorly. And it smells funny. And more than once I've caught it masturbating on the donuts, which, I have to say, is both sick and can't be good for business. How about hire a rude and obnoxious immigrant guy with a bad attitude who smells not quite as funny? Might be an improvement, eh?"... I could go on... And on... But you likely get the point.

OR if you wanna keep things very simple, offer him a bottle of your cheepest liquor in exchange for him to pull the stick out of his ass, and see what he does.

Of course, it's always a tricky proposition to muck with people who serve you food. :wink:

Good fortune,

- Icarus the Instigator

Last edited by Icarus_Falling on 29 Aug 2007, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

29 Aug 2007, 8:21 pm

my stepdad

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 9:00 pm

I prefer not to have enemies, the same as I prefer not to label anyone my friend, but I do think I have a couple of people I consider my enemies now, several of whom I once considered friends.

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

29 Aug 2007, 9:16 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I have a couple of people I consider my enemies now, several of whom I once considered friends.

A couple of friends who have become several enemies. 8O Er, wait, that's not quite what you said, is it. :P

I'm kinda scared to talk to you now. :wink: (Not really.)

Good fortune,

- Icarus the Pipe Snake

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 9:17 pm

Not really

Trigger11
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 9:29 pm

All Yankees fans! :twisted: After all, my bumper sticker does say, "Does not brake for Yankees Fans!"

nb411
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2007, 10:58 pm

Sopho loves me <3.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

30 Aug 2007, 4:53 am

I seem to create enemies without even trying. :?

It's a shame that I can't do the same thing for making friends :lol:

frankwah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Aug 2007, 11:37 am

Icarus_Falling wrote:
Oh, and as for delinquent donut boy, whenever I walk into the store I might do something really obnoxious, like sigh and act disappointed in a very disproportionate way when you see him, and say, "Oh man! Not the semi-trained donut monkey again!" (then yell past him to the "back" of the store or behind the counter (whoever the office is) and have an imaginary conversation with his boss (doesn't matter if he/she is actually there), "Hey! Is there someone competent here I can deal with? Preferably someone with a modicum of intelligence and charisma? I know you guys are trying to keep costs down, but this monkey does it's job very poorly. And it smells funny. And more than once I've caught it masturbating on the donuts, which, I have to say, is both sick and can't be good for business. How about hire a rude and obnoxious immigrant guy with a bad attitude who smells not quite as funny? Might be an improvement, eh?"... I could go on... And on... But you likely get the point.

OR if you wanna keep things very simple, offer him a bottle of your cheepest liquor in exchange for him to pull the stick out of his ass, and see what he does.

Of course, it's always a tricky proposition to muck with people who serve you food. :wink:

Good fortune,

- Icarus the Instigator

Heh, that post made me laugh. You're right. It is a tricky thing messing with people who serve me food. Maybe he gets off on that power. Anyway, I was thinking about doing something more subtle. Like paying with pennies. lol... but again, I wouldn't want him to wipe his ass with my croissant. But then again, he prepares his food in front of me, so he can't really do anything too crazy unless he wipes croissants on his ass beforehand and then saves those assed-up croissants for me later. God damnit.

Brownilocks
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Aug 2007, 9:10 pm

None that I know of........maybe in the past. :roll:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2007, 9:12 pm

So far, none for me.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

thyme
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2007, 9:53 pm

You should watch out for that donut guy he can spit in your food when your not looking.

SteelMaiden
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2007, 3:39 pm

My "father". Yup. I've threatened him, ignored him, attacked him with an object that thankfully was not hard and gone on about him to my psych. And guess what? My "father" does not react and my psych is encouraging me to "love my father". I am not a Christian! I don't believe in forgiving people who do horrible things to me!

SapphoWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Sep 2007, 11:30 am

I do have one enemy at the university I am going to; he used to be my friend (or so I thought). I asked him to stop making fun of me about certain things that I was sensitive about, and BAM, he basically got defensive and say NO WAY. Then, I said some nasty things to him and it escalated to him threatening me and telling me that if I talk to him again, he will get a restraining order (which he can't do, because I hardly talked to him after he told me to stop).

Anyway... I am trying to learn that when people have strong reactions to me, it is usually one of these:

1) I REMIND them of someone they hate
2) They are very very sensitive about something that I have brought up, and they have been hurt in the past, so they get defensive and nasty

Basically, I try to think "It's not me, it's THEM". BUT, this only helps a bit. For example, I really miss the guy who I mentioned above, and I cry a lot over it, but there doesn't seem to be a solution.

The awful thing is: It is yet another case of me being misunderstood, which hurts a lot. :(

michel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2007, 12:11 pm

frankwah wrote:
He slowly moved over, grabbed the machine and made it work. Irritated, he said "You have to enter the amount first."

Do you guys have any enemies? Any funny stories or encounters with them?

Actually you should have told him that HE's the one who has to enter the amount. He's clearly not the manager there... :roll:

I personally don't have any enemies, but I do know some people who dislike me on principle, without ever halving really talked to me.