BLOODY ret*ds RUIN EVERYONE'S GRAMMAR!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 3:53 pm

Sopho wrote:
I do exist. :(

Well, the evidence of your existence is rather slim from where I sit, but if you are a god, are you going to kill the antichrist when he claims to be God? He'll outrank you in godhood, because he'll announce that he's the ultimate (universe-creator) God.

Personally, I think you're just a computer virus. ;)

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 3:55 pm

Sopho wrote:
oh no. my girlfriend got banned. :(

Maybe because she was you?

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:04 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Sopho wrote:

Ragtime, is that a bad joke?

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:05 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Sopho wrote:

How can you know that Sopho's girlfriend doesn't exist?

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:06 pm

You are all very silly.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:07 pm

So is this thread. :D

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:08 pm

Ragtime wrote:

as for me, I won't believe that unless I get a satisfying evidence.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:13 pm

greenblue wrote:
Ragtime wrote:

as for me, I won't believe that unless I get a satisfying evidence.

And I wont believe she's anything but bad gas until I'm presented with pure unbias scientific evidence otherwise :evil:

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:13 pm

Ragtime wrote:
Sopho wrote:
I do exist. :(

Well, the evidence of your existence is rather slim from where I sit, but if you are a god, are you going to kill the antichrist when he claims to be God? He'll outrank you in godhood, because he'll announce that he's the ultimate (universe-creator) God.

Now, there is some evidence that she exists, somehow, the same evidence to proof Alex's existence, now someone can be a "god" to somebody else, depending of the level of attraction and infatuation, then she might be a "god" or "goddess" whatever you like to put it, to anyone, that must be a high probability on this site.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:23 pm

That is only proof to those who already believe she exists, whether or not she's considered worthy of praise by some other existentially questionable "people".

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:34 pm

greenblue wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
Sopho wrote:

How can you know that Sopho's girlfriend doesn't exist?

I'm agnostic about her existence. 8)

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:38 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
That is only proof to those who already believe she exists, whether or not she's considered worthy of praise by some other existentially questionable "people".

Indeed. Skeptics would refuse to accept the existence of all WP members whom they have not met in person. In this age of enlightenment and free thought, I see no reason to blindly accept Sopho's existence, given the exceptionally low evidence for it with which I have been presented.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:41 pm

Ragtime wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

Indeed. Skeptics would refuse to accept the existence of all WP members whom they have not met in person. In this age of enlightenment and free thought, I see no reason to blindly accept Sopho's existence, given the exceptionally low evidence for it with which I have been presented.

I wouldn't be to sure of the one's we meet either, "it could all be part of a shared illusion" of course then, who's it being shared with? I personally don't believe the ground exists. 8O

Ragtime
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:44 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

I wouldn't be to sure of the one's we meet either, "it could all be part of a shared illusion" of course then, who's it being shared with? I personally don't believe the ground exists. 8O

True. Some skeptics -- perhaps all true ones -- wouldn't accept meeting someone in person as proof of their existence. Indeed, many branches of philosophy do not allow for any true knowledge whatsoever.

My general policy has been never to argue with people who do not exist, for sanity reasons. Therefore, those with whom I debate online should consider my posts to them a tremendous leap of faith on my part.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2007, 4:53 pm

Ragtime wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Ragtime wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:

True. Some skeptics -- perhaps all true ones -- wouldn't accept meeting someone in person as proof of their existence. Indeed, many branches of philosophy do not allow for any true knowledge whatsoever.

My general policy has been never to argue with people who do not exist, for sanity reasons. Therefore, those with whom I debate online should consider my posts to them a tremendous leap of faith on my part.

Most definately. I do question my sanity when the existentially challenged try to mock me though.