Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 8:07 am

IdahoRose wrote:
Triangular_Trees wrote:
Pretty much the only thing I dreamed about was older male role models - brothers, fathers, uncles, kidnappers who became friends, etc. As my confidence with myself grew I became "in charge" of the men, I was there mother, or gang leader, or torturer or kidnapper. Rarely if ever did females pop into my daydreams, and they were always as realistic as possible (beyond the fact that a preteen would have a gang of thousands of men in fear of her, and such).

8O I thought I was the only one who daydreamed of such things...

So there are three of us now :D

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 9:02 am

Irulan wrote:
I had (and still have) really good imagination. The only thing that is impossible to imagine for me is a lack of imagination in someone - how is it possible? My fantasies were very often based on cartoons watched by me in that time - mostly cartoons about superheroes like Captain Planet, Superman, Batman. I used to imagine (especially in one fantasy which was a mixture of Astrid Lindgren's Ronia the Robber's Daughter and Batman cartoon series) that I also was a kind of superheroine.

I recall also that I liked imagining the war my grandmother liked telling me about.

So you enjoyed fantasizing about cartoons as well... :)