Re:Song by John Lennon(Please read)

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ArcAngel06
Raven
Raven

11 Sep 2007, 6:18 am

I think your instincts are strong in regards to Lennon. He has since been diagnosed by many as having had Aspergers.
I ofen investigate lyrics I relate to.

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2007, 1:52 am

In retrospect a lot of his lyrics might point to AS; 'Help!' is another one, 'Yer Blues' could be another (although a bit morbid), 'Mother' which was a Plastic Ono Band one, and 'Mind Games'. All of these have lyrics that, if read literally, could lead to a possible link. But it's hard to say. If he was, he is another in a long line of famous people who had it.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

mycats
Raven
Raven

21 Jan 2009, 3:52 am

Yes I think John Lennnon Was an Aspie. I also think George Harrison was an Aspie as well. When he spoke about things, he went right to the point and didn't care what people thought about what he said. He may have been a private person, yet at the same time he sought out likeminded people. He went to San Francisco during the height of the hippy era hoping to find a place full of enlightened people. He was disapointed when all he found was a bunch of lost and confused kids. When you listen to the words of "I want to tell you", Its like an autistic explaining why it's hard to talk to and socialize with people. And that piano chord that sounds like it's out of key. It illustrates being out of sync with humanity.