Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 12:46 am

I'm more of a stoner honestly. When I do drink though, I don't do beer well. I prefer liquor.... I can drink a helluva lot of liquor.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 1:14 am

snake321 wrote:
When I do drink though, I don't do beer well. I prefer liquor.... I can drink a helluva lot of liquor.

Same. But, I enjoy the taste of beer.
Just have to be more careful.

jfrmeister
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Sep 2007, 1:24 am

snake321 wrote:
I'm more of a stoner honestly. When I do drink though, I don't do beer well. I prefer liquor.... I can drink a helluva lot of liquor.

You sound like me about 20 years ago. :wink:

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 3:27 pm

Query to ye moderators. If you get enough threads on a particular topic, is there a policy of starting a new part of the forum for them?

So if there were 50 threads about cheese, would you be able to make a CHEESE-BASED DISCUSSION area, for those interested in said dairy product?

Reason I ask, is that it seems snake321 would like to have his own part of the forum to start rants about people who dont agree with him.

Just a thought....

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 4:24 pm

I shouldn't even dignify you with a response but honestly, I don't mind if someone has a difference of opinions as long as theyr not ignorant. Most people are just plain ignorant. And most of the topics here or in the general political sense don't have that much room to be open-mindedly debated.
I honestly think I've moved on from mundane issues and moved up to the next step, to asking new questions and embracing new topics. But most people are still lagging behind.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 4:25 pm

Open minded mean dealing with facts, and not letting one's personal emotions block the facts. The root word of ignorance is ignore.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 4:32 pm

Is someone disagrees with me but they have an informed and open minded perspective, I can except that.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 5:46 pm

Macbeth wrote:
Query to ye moderators. If you get enough threads on a particular topic, is there a policy of starting a new part of the forum for them?

So if there were 50 threads about cheese, would you be able to make a CHEESE-BASED DISCUSSION area, for those interested in said dairy product?

Reason I ask, is that it seems snake321 would like to have his own part of the forum to start rants about people who dont agree with him.

Just a thought....

Hmmmm......

Nah.

On sabbatical...

RedHanrahan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 5:49 pm

Maybe a thread for American self justification and sneering? then the whole sick crew can share, or is that liable to end in shootings or a gay marriage or two?
peace j

What vision is left? And is anyone asking?

Have a great day!

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 6:56 pm

First off, I'm not disagreeing with multiple people, I'm only disagreeing with 2 ignorant f*****s, the liberal and the conservative. Your not individual people, your robots. You don't have your own opinions, you follow whatever your respective "tribe" believes or does. Your too lazy and too ignorant to think for yourselves.
It's not my problem if you mass produce thousands of copies of yourself (but it does get annoying and it f***s with my head), I'm still only disagreeing with 2 ignorant losers.

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 7:49 pm

Firstly, I am not an ignorant sheep as you blindly and stupidly put it; I am as well informed on any topic as anyone else here. It's you, who has spent time in a mental facility that is beyond seeing anything past the tip of your nose. You and your other ignorant American sheep seem to take great pleasure at saying that people with our own views are way below you. Well, obviously your same views prove that you haven't advanced much up the evolutionary scale either. Take a long, hard look in the mirror before you try and counter any argument, because each time you post such drivel your brow recedes by about 6 inches. I've been publicly insulted by you pathetic morons on here because you can't seem to get your heads out of the sand. If that is the collective attitude of the 'huddled masses', then obviously we in civilization have much better things to worry about that than anything you have got to say.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 8:04 pm

The_Chosen_One wrote:
Firstly, I am not an ignorant sheep as you blindly and stupidly put it; I am as well informed on any topic as anyone else here. ....

not on gun control :P

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 8:14 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
The_Chosen_One wrote:
Firstly, I am not an ignorant sheep as you blindly and stupidly put it; I am as well informed on any topic as anyone else here. ....

.....like sneezing on silver fulminate.....

On sabbatical...

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 8:17 pm

The_Chosen_One wrote:
Firstly, I am not an ignorant sheep as you blindly and stupidly put it; I am as well informed on any topic as anyone else here. It's you, who has spent time in a mental facility that is beyond seeing anything past the tip of your nose. You and your other ignorant American sheep seem to take great pleasure at saying that people with our own views are way below you. Well, obviously your same views prove that you haven't advanced much up the evolutionary scale either. Take a long, hard look in the mirror before you try and counter any argument, because each time you post such drivel your brow recedes by about 6 inches. I've been publicly insulted by you pathetic morons on here because you can't seem to get your heads out of the sand. If that is the collective attitude of the 'huddled masses', then obviously we in civilization have much better things to worry about that than anything you have got to say.

This coming from someone who believes whatever they hear on the television :roll:

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 8:26 pm

BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
The_Chosen_One wrote:

Says the one who has his own Koresh style arsenal. WTF do you need so much firepower for, are YOU planning an assault on Canberra yourself? Why didn't you join the army and fight over in Iraq, or anywhere else, or are YOU too much of a loose cannon that even our lot would have declared you mentally unstable enough not to let you anywhere near a war zone lest you wipe out the regiment. People like you are an anathema. I bet you rubbed your hands in glee when Bryant, Knight and Vitkovic went postal and did what they did. I worked in a building 50 yards from where that Vitkovic idiot went loopy, so don't f*****g tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. How did you get all those permits for those weapons anyway? or didn't you bother to hand them in like you were supposed to? Now don't bother to try and counter my argument, because I know that as biased as you are towards owning such useless weapons, you could not possibly justify your point because you are just another of those mindless sheep that snake is referring to. Now go and shoot some tin cans or something; just hope the cops finally get around to breaking up your little fortress, BazzaMcKoresh.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2007, 8:29 pm

The_Chosen_One wrote:
BazzaMcKenzie wrote:
The_Chosen_One wrote:

Says the one who has his own Koresh style arsenal. WTF do you need so much firepower for, are YOU planning an assault on Canberra yourself? Why didn't you join the army and fight over in Iraq, or anywhere else, or are YOU too much of a loose cannon that even our lot would have declared you mentally unstable enough not to let you anywhere near a war zone lest you wipe out the regiment. People like you are an anathema. I bet you rubbed your hands in glee when Bryant, Knight and Vitkovic went postal and did what they did. I worked in a building 50 yards from where that Vitkovic idiot went loopy, so don't f***ing tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. How did you get all those permits for those weapons anyway? or didn't you bother to hand them in like you were supposed to? Now don't bother to try and counter my argument, because I know that as biased as you are towards owning such useless weapons, you could not possibly justify your point because you are just another of those mindless sheep that snake is referring to. Now go and shoot some tin cans or something; just hope the cops finally get around to breaking up your little fortress, BazzaMcKoresh.

.....like farting near silver fulminate.....

On sabbatical...